The Return of CAL Read more... ×

AmazingAzalean

Have you ever been in detention, and if so what for?

I got a 20minute detention in high school for eating a skittle (british candy) because we weren't allowed to eat upstairs...fucking dumb :whereisit:

Then the detention fell on my birthday and the day Reclassified by Iggy GODzalaea came out, I was PISSED :kelly:

• Upvote 2

Nah, I was a boring good kid. 

• Upvote 3

yeah, for always being late for school in the mornings! :demishook:

Tho I never went to them! a teacher caught me walking to lunch told me to go! so I walked up went down the back way to go back to lunch :hibitch:

• Upvote 3

For skipping class too often. Sometimes they’d isolate students in one room for the entire day. Admittedly, I was being dumb and should’ve went to class, but I didn’t want to, so. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/23/2019 at 5:59 AM, AmazingAzalean said:

I got a 20minute detention in high school for eating a skittle (british candy) because we weren't allowed to eat upstairs...fucking dumb :whereisit:

Then the detention fell on my birthday and the day Reclassified by Iggy GODzalaea came out, I was PISSED :kelly:

skittles ain’t british lol

• LOL 1
  • Give a Cookie 2

Mostly for not doing my homework. 

I got isolated for 2 weeks because I failed to hand over my reports to the teachers so they can grade my performance in classes and sign it 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, neonnights said:

For skipping class too often. Sometimes they’d isolate students in one room for the entire day. Admittedly, I was being dumb and should’ve went to class, but I didn’t want to, so. 

this was me, isolation at my school was a mess bc it used to be in an old music classroom and everywhere was just dusty and trash. people even fight a lot there as well :deadbanana:

• Upvote 1

i've been in detention for a lot of different reasons, tbh i thought everyone got detention at least once in their lives

it was usually for being late.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ♡ HeWasAnAngel ♡ said:

That escalated… quickly :lmfao:

I was like 12 or so and my choir teacher was like "I HAVE NEVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING SO AWFUL! I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT!" to my mom. I was thinking "But bitch....what do you call your cooch then? :um3:"

• LOL 2

My dumbass never gets enough sleep so like every two weeks I'm tardy and get a detention:gaycat9: Most recently I called my friend a bitch(not even in a derogatory way) and the teacher gave me a 30 min one. A month before a white male student said n****r when they were being racist and saying that black people where taking American's jobs or sum bullshit like that. He ended up crying and got the same punishment as me and I was about to start going off on her but she was pregnant :armscrossed:

• Upvote 2

Just once and it was the last year of secondary school. Some guy wouldn’t stop talking about me from across the room so I threw my bag at him out of rage. Everyone laughed but my french teacher was PISSED. 💀 

• Upvote 4
  • LOL 1