Sign in to follow this  
Oh My Gaga

Cardi B freezes her instagram account

4 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

What Nicki decides to do is her business. Stop coming for her. :demiwerk:

Me coming for Nicki for dropping a lyric video where Nicki portrays a Nazi leader, defending 6ix9ine and collabing with him after he was exposed as a pedo, and refusing to comment on her brother who is a convicted pedophile as well does not equal you coming for Cardi for something as stupid as deleting her instagram because she was being bullied. Everyone takes criticism differently. Cardi is still pretty new to fame, so it should be expected that it's hard for her to handle at this point.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Me coming for Nicki for dropping a lyric video where Nicki portrays a Nazi leader, defending 6ix9ine and collabing with him after he was exposed as a pedo, and refusing to comment on her brother who is a convicted pedophile as well does not equal you coming for Cardi for something as stupid as deleting her instagram because she was being bullied. Everyone takes criticism differently. Cardi is still pretty new to fame, so it should be expected that it's hard for her to handle at this point.

It's a pop music forum gurl, the point was that I can drag her if you can drag Nicki :gaycat7: