Elusive Bardigang

How did you find COP?

I thought this was a cute thread idea.

Back during old COP, I was active on Twitter and other forums where COP was promoted, and I joined for one day then forgot my login credentials and didn't come back

:somepoints:

Fast-forward to March 2018, a certain troll who may or may not have been my best friend at one point (who will remain unnamed) showed me COP, and I made an account! :)

• Upvote 2

Well I was on GGD and I got banned there... then there were a few members that left GGD and came here, and they were talking about a cute guy...

And I decided to check out CoP for myself 1.5 years ago :rihslay:

I know Indie from PopDaily where I have been a member since 2012/2013

Indie opened Church of Sia so I went there for a bit then when he made actual COP I signed up and was active for a while.

Fast forward a while and I came to join the new COP and now it has been nearly a year since I made my account here 

:party: 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

I must be one of the only ones who werent on a pop forum before COP :rip:

I was in a Twitter gc with @Jenna @Adam and some others and I joined since they always talked about it, I think thats how anyways, I have an awful memory :rip:

Has @Adam quit the forum? I don’t see him around much anymore but I think I may have followed him on twitter recently :laughcry:

6 hours ago, Riding The M-Train! said:

I know Indie from PopDaily where I have been a member since 2012/2013

Indie opened Church of Sia so I went there for a bit then when he made actual COP I signed up and was active for a while.

Fast forward a while and I came to join the new COP and now it has been nearly a year since I made my account here 

:party: 

Oh yeah we both were on pop daily with indie :)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Craig said:

Well I was on GGD and I got banned there... then there were a few members that left GGD and came here, and they were talking about a cute guy...

And I decided to check out CoP for myself 1.5 years ago :rihslay:

they don't allow GIF avatars? tf is this shit

• Upvote 1