Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Lady Gaga looks like she stinks?!

She looks so hideous. She looks like that drunkard stank hoe aunty that wakes up and sleep with beer http://www.google.com/search?q=lady+gaga+grammy+2019&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD9ICK6rXgAhXDIVAKHcJhAD4Q_AUIBigB#mhpiv=2&spf=1549961916808 Lazy Kaka can do better than this. There's something disgusting about this look. She really made Post Malone look sexy

• Upvote 1

She actually has great hygiene. Tony Bennett, Regina King, Bradley Cooper, Anthony Ramos, and many radio interviewers have said she smells good.

She also has great skin  

lady-gaga.jpg

Her face, arms, chest, etc all look so smooth, soft and baby like. 

She doesnt come across as someone who stinks. She looks like she smells like lavender and honey. I will say that her urine probably smells since she has a piss poor diet

8188258-6562667-image-m-55_1546798714075

Diabetes runs in her family. Sis needs to eat cleaner. She is in her 30s and eating like a teenager with a high metabolism.

2 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

how is john wayne doing? you know, her most recent single

oh she is still a bop! i wish it got nominated!

but thankfully a remix of the title track won a grammy so god bless!

hows britney's meds and knees?

5 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

oh its doing very good shes been performing well

hows britneys WHOLE ASS TOURING CAREER AFTER 2007?

i'd say it's doing pretty well. POM Tour was a major success, and it was a greatest hits tour that was the same show as a 4-year-long vegas residency. And keep in mind this was almost 20 years into her career

2 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

i'd say it's doing pretty well. POM Tour was a major success, and it was a greatest hits tour that was the same show as a 4-year-long vegas residency. And keep in mind this was almost 20 years into her career

she still cant dance people come to her shows just so she can feed her kids food out of pity

11 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

how is john wayne doing? you know, her most recent single

Shallow is her most recent single and it was a WorldWide hit, something others didn't have in more than 5 years.

Which makes me sad. Scream and shout did so well BECAUSE of britney. So why are other artists not trying to collab with her and use her name to boost their songs? I think it would work. Just because she can't get hits on her own now doesn't mean she couldn't get them as a feature

5 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Shallow is her most recent single and it was a WorldWide hit, something others didn't have in more than 5 years.

Which makes me sad. Scream and shout did so well BECAUSE of britney. So why are other artists not trying to collab with her and use her name to boost their songs? I think it would work. Just because she can't get hits on her own now doesn't mean she couldn't get them as a feature

Movie remake, ha impact