Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated Kunt

Are AirPods worth the hype?

No. They're just a way Apple gets away with the whole no headphone jack thing. They're just too expensive for what you get, you can get a better pair of head/ear phones for the same cost or less

Apple want's your Bluetooth on for as long as possible for ad location tracking :lipstick: That's why it automatically turns on after you've switched it off unless you go into settings

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

No. They're just a way Apple gets away with the whole no headphone jack thing. They're just too expensive for what you get, you can get a better pair of head/ear phones for the same cost or less

Apple want's your Bluetooth on for as long as possible for ad location tracking :lipstick: That's why it automatically turns on after you've switched it off unless you go into settings

Yeah I can understand people (including myself) are annoyed with the headphone jack, especially how messy the wires gets when its in your pockets. But I got used to it anyway. 

Plus I can imagine losing the airpods since I'm very protective over my own stuff 

No, they’re not worth it. Invest in a cheaper but still good quality set of headphones. Besides, AirPods are quickly becoming known as a “douche bag” symbol. So yeah as others said, bought mostly for clout and to be able to say, “I have AirPods.”

• Upvote 2

YEP I enjoyed mine immensely until I accidentally put them in the washing machine :laughcry: so now I have to buy another pair.

I say if you can afford them and want to splurge on a luxury then why not. But if you can't then don't. They only recently became some sort of status symbol on Twitter but it was a joke that grew into something extra.