Jump to content

Medoner

hotshot/Vishal IS PEDO PETE

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Craig said:

On discord, he revealed that its him... but is this a case where Pete is imitating Vishal just to use discord? And Vishal is actually the real person? Or is Vishal Pete?

Idk, Vishal on CoP posted nudes... and other pictures which are not on his instagram. I am so confused... if it is Pete, thats fucked up

Yes. 

His end goal always revolves around having a minor good looking guys overshare with him off pop forums. Like he will have just enough of a superficial charm to lure them outside of pop forums. He's very predictable. :vom:

Vishal seems to be a real person that has no idea of any of this going on. Pete used his pics just as a bait.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Yes. 

His end goal always revolves around having a minor good looking guys overshare with him off pop forums. Like he will have just enough of a superficial charm to lure them outside of pop forums. He's very predictable. :vom:

Vishal seems to be a real person that has no idea of any of this going on. Pete used his pics just as a bait.

No wonder he doesn’t like me I’m in my late 20s. Disgusting pedophile! We need to take this further 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Legendie said:

No wonder he doesn’t like me I’m in my late 20s. Disgusting pedophile! We need to take this further 

 

I guess.

I'm done with this shit.  He will always be lurking somewhere, i can't stand it. It is people like him that make it hard for me to share things about myself. Like imagine finding out your pics are getting used as bait by someone like him.  :iamdisgusted:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, he sent me photos with him that aren't on his instagram. Now Idk if he's lying about his appearance tbh.

Y'all drag him for nothing.

Delete the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I KNEW there was something fishy when he jumped into my DM's...guys we need to be more alert when people show this kind of behaviour, it's suspicious and we should've seen this coming...

He obviously stole some's identity, simple Google reverse image search and I found everything, so if you ever wanna check someone's legit and not cat-fishing use that :cm:

https://www.starnow.com/vishalsahay

https://www.facebook.com/vishal.sahay.940

https://www.instagram.com/vishal_sahay/

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even know how he got the nudes of the original vishal tho? ... I hope he didn't use someone else's pics to bait vishal himself. Once you're aware of his methodology you won't rest.

HE DISGUST ME. :nickiscream:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Diaboliq said:

Also, he sent me photos with him that aren't on his instagram. Now Idk if he's lying about his appearance tbh.

Y'all drag him for nothing.

Delete the thread.

Well tell your friend to give us proof that it’s really him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

I KNEW there was something fishy when he jumped into my DM's...guys we need to be more alert when people show this kind of behaviour, it's suspicious and we should've seen this coming...

He obviously stole some's identity, simple Google reverse image search and I found everything, so if you ever wanna check someone's legit and not cat-fishing use that :cm:

https://www.starnow.com/vishalsahay

https://www.facebook.com/vishal.sahay.940

https://www.instagram.com/vishal_sahay/

 

I guess the fucked up part is that he was very brave about it all. Like he went as far as using some of those pics in his profiles as a real person would (so that you would never have doubts about him being illegitimate). The RAT is never as dumb as some of y'all think. He's something. :trymebitch:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, laracroftonline said:

You can’t check on ips anymore since everyone useshola or another vpn service.

i hardly doubt this is the truth but okay we will keep it banned but i’m not sure hotshot is pete. 

Did he not kinda admit it though from those pics from discord ? I have no idea how discord works so I can't really follow it from the screenshots but at the end he wrote .. exposed, nice knowing ya. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Legendie said:

He was trash to me as soon as he believed dweebzs pathetic document about me but then I found out an hour later who he actually was. Almost died from irony overdose.

When did he say he believed the document ? Did all this happen on Discord ? Cos he has been writing odd status updates about needing a break from COP for a week or so ?? I wondered what the hell was going on. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

I don't even know how he got the nudes of the original vishal tho? ... I hope he didn't use someone else's pics to bait vishal himself. Once you're aware of his methodology you won't rest.

HE DISGUST ME. :nickiscream:

This is what fooled me. I had my doubts about those modely pics but then when he had the nudes I thought ok, it has to be him. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×