The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
King or Queen

N Sync were the best fucking boy band ever. Discuss?

2 minutes ago, Blue Sunshine said:

I feel like this is literally the only thing I know anything about. I've always been more drawn to male artists/groups like B2M, Blackstreet, All-4-One, Shai, etc. that were hugely popular when I was a young teen... and of course the pop boybands later on. 

I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky, Ill be there. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Blue Sunshine said:

I feel like this is literally the only thing I know anything about. I've always been more drawn to male artists/groups like B2M, Blackstreet, All-4-One, Shai, etc. that were hugely popular when I was a young teen... and of course the pop boybands later on. 

I miss old R&B so much. these new r&b artists (besides a select few) don't SING anymore. everything is "vibe-y" and i hate it lol 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

New Edition were literally one hit wonders in the UK. I must check out their later work. I have some vague memories of NKOTB haha

Really? Wow. From what I remember they were pretty popular here in the US when they came out. I was like stupid young then so idr exactly how much so ... but they were in all the teeny bopper magazines at the time. 

I been a Blockhead since 91 (showing my age here :deadbanana:) when the Step by Step album came out. I saw them in concert just a few years ago. There may or may not be a photo of me and Danny Wood on my Facebook lol.

5 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky, Ill be there. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Aren't they amazing? Delious Kennedy has such a beautiful voice. I have always been in love with it. 

Funny lil side note ... 

He, Delious Kennedy I mean, was in a zombie western movie with Nick Carter and AJ McLean from BSB, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick from *NSYNC, Jeff Timons from 98 Degrees, Erik-Michael Estrada and Dan Miller (wanna say Jacob Underwood too but I can't recall 100% rn) from O-Town. Written and directed by Nick Carter.

Fun times lol.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, fentypark said:

I miss old R&B so much. these new r&b artists (besides a select few) don't SING anymore. everything is "vibe-y" and i hate it lol 

OMJ me too! So much! I'm so disappointed with what R&B has become lately. I stay stuck in my early 90s stuff bc it has feeling to it. Just don't see that anymore nowadays and that makes me sad lol.