Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Ariana is the BIGGEST pop girl right now, NO ONE can compare

39 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

I was speaking about current standing. Rihanna may be slightly bigger if overall careers are compared. But she has relied a lot on features. And Arianas popularity has exploded in the last year. It will be interesting to see how Rihanna performs next era. I love how you are so invested in defending her LOL. So entertaining. I don't care as much as you .

"i WaS sPeAkInG aBoUt CuRrEnT sTaNdInG" as if ANTI hasn't outdone every ariana era LMFAOOOOO ... you literally quoted me first and then got clocked ... FUCK OUTTA HERE :lmfao:

• Upvote 1

Stop pitting WOC against each other. We should be thankful they're both at the top. Ariana is having her time at the moment and this should be celebrated. Ariana is on her way to be an icon.  When rihanna releases she will COME hard, she's on her way to be a legend anyway, she's already the youngest in the top 10 of BB's GOAT list.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Stop pitting WOC against each other. We should be thankful they're both at the top. Ariana is having her time at the moment and this should be celebrated. Ariana is on her way to be an icon.  When rihanna releases she will COME hard, she's on her way to be a legend anyway, she's already the youngest in the top 10 of BB's GOAT list.

PLEASE stop calling that girl black :deadbanana:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Agreed. The fact that WOC like Ari & Rih are able to co-exist and thrive in an industry like this is amazing. They are both my faves and I don’t prefer one over the other. Rihanna was the first pop girl I stanned way back in 2007 and she has achieved so much since then. Ari has had a pretty successful career but TUN is taking it to the next lvl and I hope it can continue after the era. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, fentypark said:

PLEASE stop calling that girl black :deadbanana:

she has african blood, check her background. Check the place she's from and know about the location her lineage lived in. She's a WOC. There are other colors beside white and black and i didn't call her "black".

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elusive O'Hara said:

I wonder why @Ahmed is upvoting anti-Rihanna posts. Isn't she your fave sis? :arieducating:

She's my #1. I've told you before i don't have to agree with the post 100% to upvote it. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

she has african blood, check her background. Check the place she's from and know about the location her lineage lived in. She's a WOC. There are other colors beside white and black and i didn't call her "black".

every human on earth has african DNA in them, that proves nothing 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, fentypark said:

"i WaS sPeAkInG aBoUt CuRrEnT sTaNdInG" as if ANTI hasn't outdone every ariana era LMFAOOOOO ... you literally quoted me first and then got clocked ... FUCK OUTTA HERE :lmfao:

LOL gurl you aint clocked nobody. Thank you, next. 

18 minutes ago, Elusive O'Hara said:

I wonder why @Ahmed is upvoting anti-Rihanna posts. Isn't she your fave sis? :arieducating:

@Ahmed is a genuine person who has the intelligence and power to like certain aspects of a post when he sees fit. 

A true King full of love, compassion and just an all round amazing human being. 

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, fentypark said:

every human on earth has african DNA in them, that proves nothing 

Her lineage has members (grandparents) of north african background. She even said she thinks the african part might be Moroccan or Tunisian.  

• Upvote 2

On 2/10/2019 at 12:20 AM, King or Queen said:

Lets be real she is now bigger than Mariah and Celine ever were. She is probably the third biggest female pop-star the world has ever seen, behind Whitney and Madonna. 

UMMM, Celine and Mariah both have albums that have sold at least 30 million sales. Thats like Ariana whole discography all combined. Plus, Mariah was the first female to debut at number one with Fantasy going to number one for consecutive 8 weeks straight(TYN only did 7 week consecutively and one week as a debut, bitch please). This was before streaming, meaning people actually went to the store to buy it. Mariah did it again with one sweet day (longest number one of BBH100 at 16 consecutive week) on the same album of fantasy, Daydream. Daydream ended up selling 26 million and solidifying Mariah Carey a fuckin legend in world music. Now that's fucking legendary. Until Ariana sells 10 million on an album and has at least 10 number one hits, she can sit her fuckin ass down with selena gomez.

12 minutes ago, Mariahcareyisqueen2018 said:

UMMM, Celine and Mariah both have albums that have sold at least 30 million sales. Thats like Ariana whole discography all combined. Plus, Mariah was the first female to debut at number one with Fantasy going to number one for consecutive 8 weeks straight(TYN only did 7 week consecutively and one week as a debut, bitch please). This was before streaming, meaning people actually went to the store to buy it. Mariah did it again with one sweet day (longest number one of BBH100 at 16 consecutive week) on the same album of fantasy, Daydream. Daydream ended up selling 26 million and solidifying Mariah Carey a fuckin legend in world music. Now that's fucking legendary. Until Ariana sells 10 million on an album and has at least 10 number one hits, she can sit her fuckin ass down with selena gomez.

Mariah never sold 30 million