The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
WeKeepOnRockin

Black Twitter: You are more likable if people think you're black

There it is. SJWism's narrative crashing down. PROFITING OFF OF BEING BLACK = there's more of a market if you are black. When it comes to success in the music industry in current day, being white is a crutch, and being a POC is an advantage. Your rich black faves aren't oppressed. DEAL. WITH. IT.

Now imagine if the roles were reversed. Imagine if a white person liked an artist's music, found out they were actually black, and then suddenly hated them? Imagine the outrage. But it's fine for black people to feel that way

how is she profiting off of black and latina women again im just curious????

y'all stan twitter is on a whole other level of stupid i'll never understand

• Love 1

Literally NO ONE thinks Ariana Grande is black FFS. She is part ITALIAN and that is what she looks like when she tans. 

All these SJW's need to be transported to Italy in the summer and herded to a beach to see what these italian gods and godesses look like when they tan. They have OLIVE skin which tans beautifully. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Literally NO ONE thinks Ariana Grande is black FFS. She is part ITALIAN and that is what she looks like when she tans. 

All these SJW's need to be transported to Italy in the summer and herded to a beach to see what these italian gods and godesses look like when they tan. They have OLIVE skin which tans beautifully. 

I can confirm. :clap:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King or Queen said:

Did none of these people watch Jersey Shore? Italians all get tans like that...

• Upvote 4

Okay THANK YOU! It’s like no one knows what Italians look like with tans. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

I know.. it is ridiculous. I also have an olive tint to my skin and if you put me on a beach for two weeks I go a similar colour.

Just because their bi racial faves look orange when they tan, that is NOT Ari's fault. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

These people clearly never leave their basements. Tragic. 

Most of the people in the Mediterranean region have olive skin and they tan quickly and easily. I personally tan easily in the summer. The tan fades in the winter though and your skin gets a bit pale, i guess that's why ariana spray tan heavily in the winter to keep the tan look.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Most of the people in the Mediterranean region have olive skin and they tan quickly and easily. I personally tan easily in the summer. The tan fades in the winter though and your skin gets a bit pale, i guess that's why ariana spray tan heavily in the winter to keep the tan look.

Or maybe she uses sun- beds ? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Or maybe she uses sun- beds ? 

I don't know what she uses to be honest, but i get why she would want to keep her tan. She's a very photographed celebrity and a tanned skin will help her a lot when it comes to photography nowadays. 

4 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

I don't know what she uses to be honest, but i get why she would want to keep her tan. She's a very photographed celebrity and a tanned skin will help her a lot when it comes to photography nowadays. 

It's tragic that people are making an issue out of someone deciding to have a tan. This whole people are trying to be black thing has gotten old really really fast. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, King or Queen said:

It's tragic that people are making an issue out of someone deciding to have a tan. This whole people are trying to be black thing has gotten old really really fast. 

I feel like ariana and her stans should not think too much about it. I mean we have people who only think in black & white ( literally and figuratively) but they will always struggle with things that challenge their extremely narrow view. It is like you get dragged just for being in the middle. 

11 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

I feel like ariana and her stans should not think too much about it. I mean we have people who only think in black & white ( literally and figuratively) but they will always struggle with things that challenge their extremely narrow view. It is like you get dragged just for being in the middle. 

I personally do not take much notice. But she herself really needs to stop interacting with people on twitter and also stop apologizing for things/ melting down. That rant about the tattoo was just A No No. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

I personally do not take much notice. But she herself really needs to stop interacting with people on twitter and also stop apologizing for things/ melting down. That rant about the tattoo was just A No No. 

I 100% agree.