Pixelated Kunt

Ariana Accused of Queerbaiting & Blaccent in BUWYG,IB

It’s a no from me: Ariana Grande, “break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored” - All good things must come to end and unfortunate for Arianators, the warning signs have been there since “7 Rings.” Grande dropped her album thank u, nexton Friday and unlike the title track, it’s not straight fire: Grande, who is white, slips in and out of a blaccent carelessly throughout; “break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored” is only one offender, but it’s also the one with the music video that ends in an almost-kiss between Grande and another women. Fans have begun calling her out for attempting to bait LGBT audiences with the scene, and it’s certainly objectionable. “break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored” is a catchy song, but everything surrounding it is a damn mess. Looks like she can’t get away with anything. —Maria Sherman

https://themuse.jezebel.com/ariana-grandes-a-mess-cucos-polished-and-marina-enters-1832372555

I can understand why people are mad at this but as a bisexual man I'm not really offended but I can't speak for everyone so that's just my perspective

I do however agree the concept should've been done better, the video was kind of predictable 

• Upvote 2

Is it really that serious? I don't understand stan culture at all. One minute they love someone, next minute they're crucifying them over every little thing only to love them again a week later. That shit must be exhausting.

the thing is that people are getting the wrong message behind the mv. it's not even about that. the girl is suppose to be ariana and trying to tell herself to break up with her boyfriend and it's also about self love

14 minutes ago, raindrops said:

the thing is that people are getting the wrong message behind the mv. it's not even about that. the girl is suppose to be ariana and trying to tell herself to break up with her boyfriend and it's also about self love

Blame the whore not the client 

• Upvote 1