The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
King or Queen

Did Ariana just drop the album of the decade ?

2 minutes ago, Elusive O'Hara said:

It leaked but it's coming out in a few hours anyways. I love it tbh.

I trust you will support her with multiple purchases, gifting and non stop streaming ! 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Elusive O'Hara said:

MTE. Madonna has such an untouchable album discography between 1989-2005 that MDNA is truly an embarrassment for someone of her caliber

:arianano:

It is a terrible album. That Turn up the radio thing alone makes me shudder. I like Masterpiece and Beautiful Killer. Pretty much have blocked the rest from my mind. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

I trust you will support her with multiple purchases, gifting and non stop streaming ! 

I pre-ordered on amazon

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Great will power ! I will purchase anyway and stream.

.....i just lost it after i saw someone tweet bloodline lyrics. 

Sorry Ari :( 

"No need to apologize" 

20 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

Deep down you're crying because Ariana was able to sound classy with her album whereas Bey and Rhat sound....well... :lmfao:

you’re really comparing ariana to music titans like beyonce and rihanna (whom your fave stan) .. delusional :laughcry: she doesn’t have the accolades, the numbers, the acclaim, the impact, the look .. the nothing. either one of them could drop an album now and stomp all over ariana .. like please :lmfao:

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, fentypark said:

you’re really comparing ariana to music titans like beyonce and rihanna (whom your fave stan) .. delusional :laughcry: she doesn’t have the accolades, the numbers, the acclaim, the impact, the look .. the nothing. either one of them could drop an album now and stomp all over ariana .. like please :lmfao:

britney stans everybody. this means nothing 

4 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

britney stans everybody. this means nothing 

the girls can’t even catch the shade. :lmfao:

8 minutes ago, fentypark said:

the girls can’t even catch the shade. :lmfao:

i did catch something you said. "either one could drop an album right now and" and nothing. Beyonce's last project TANKED! Isn't "Carter" a household name? Yes, so that excuse can't be used to justify whatever that joint album was called flopping

12 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

i did catch something you said. "either one could drop an album right now and" and nothing. Beyonce's last project TANKED! Isn't "Carter" a household name? Yes, so that excuse can't be used to justify whatever that joint album was called flopping

not you going back and adding more to your post. don’t you have an album to go listen to? or has the microwave music lost your attention already? :lmfao: