Sign in to follow this  
raindrops

Sources confirm the grammy's wanted Ariana to perform "TUN" but she declined it to respect Mac's family

2 hours ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Girl....Why did you put out the song in the first place then :rip:

because there's a difference here. mac is being honoured for something at the grammy's i'm pretty sure and out of respect for the family, she doesn't want to make it about her by performing a song that mentions him. it's about context. i'm sure his family is fine with the song, they know she adores him, she just knows there's a time and a place to perform it.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, aerials said:

because there's a difference here. mac is being honoured for something at the grammy's i'm pretty sure and out of respect for the family, she doesn't want to make it about her by performing a song that mentions him. it's about context. i'm sure his family is fine with the song, they know she adores him, she just knows there's a time and a place to perform it.

Finally a reply in this thread that logically explains this :rip:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aerials said:

Exactly.

• Upvote 1