Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Riding The M-Train!

Do You Find It Hard Coming Out?

Recommended Posts

Does anyone else find it hard to come out when you meet new people? It is annoying having to go through it again and again and again and again and again.

 

I met some one earlier and he said I could add him on Facebook but my profile has a gay cover photo at the moment and I don’t really know him well enough to coke out to and it is annoying having to go through the fear of rejection or them not taking it well over and over again. 

 

Coming out is something I hate doing but I have had to do again and again. The other option is just not saying anything but then I’m not really being true or authentic 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't come out so I wouldn't know, but I'm sure it gets frustrating over time, and I think the fear will always be there, it's a struggle for us for sure.

That's why I prefer to keep it to myself, if they ask I'm happy to answer with the truth but I'm not gonna compromise who I am for anyone just to keep it a secret, it's not really anyone's business either, ya don't see me asking everyone if there straight so don't do the same to me :cm:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

no just be yourself and let them figure it out ..... it’s nothing that you have to announce 

Yeah but it is difficult to bring it up, especially for the first time, like if I think an actor is hot or something or the worst is when they ask if I have a girlfriend and assume I’m straight. I like it in a way that I can come across as straight but it can be annoying at other times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Riding The M-Train! said:

Yeah but it is difficult to bring it up, especially for the first time, like if I think an actor is hot or something or the worst is when they ask if I have a girlfriend and assume I’m straight. I like it in a way that I can come across as straight but it can be annoying at other times 

boy are you comfortable with yourself??? If the answer is yes , then you shouldn’t have no issue saying “yeah he’s cute af!!!” if that conversation ever happens. So maybe that’s a deep problem you need to resolve within yourself first :jan2:. LOVE YOU , LOVE YOURSELF 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It‘s not your duty to tell everyone whats your sexual identity. People will find out when time passes.

If they ask just be honest and tell them. :cm:

When they stay with you, you can be sure that these are the people you can trust and if not, fuck them :cm:

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

boy are you comfortable with yourself??? If the answer is yes , then you shouldn’t have no issue saying “yeah he’s cute af!!!” if that conversation ever happens. So maybe that’s a deep problem you need to resolve within yourself first :jan2:. LOVE YOU , LOVE YOURSELF 

Yeah but it’s hard as I don’t like being judged, it is harder when I am around a bunch of straight guys or even women. 

 

Even I met a lesbian girl recently but didn’t know until she brought up her ex girlfriend after a few months and then it took me a couple of weeks to open up but I think she might have known anyway. 

If I’m with my friends then it is fine but if I meet new straight people then it is tough 

Thank you though <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CUZ!CAN said:

It‘s not your duty to tell everyone whats your sexual identity. People will find out when time passes.

If they ask just be honest and tell them. :cm:

When they stay with you, you can be sure that these are the people you can trust and if not, fuck them :cm:

This! :clap:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. If people ask, I have no issue telling them. And if people have an issue with me liking cock, then they’re not worth befriending. It’s as simple as that.

The only time I do get irritated is when I come across someone who’s asking not because they’re genuinely curious/have no clue, but because they’re one of those heterosexual types that feel they have a right to know. Does that make sense? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used to in the beginning because i never knew how they would react. now i don't care, they'll find out themselves i suppose or if they ask i'll tell them. i've never had a negative reaction to it, not yet anyway!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×