Sign in to follow this  
Juano

what y'all think of me?

no but seriously after a while of knowing new people i like to know what they think of me sooo... i've been active here for a month now so i wanna know: what's y'all's opinion on yours truly? :asmrchew3:

• Love 1

I liked you from the beginning (when I came back) bc you’re lambily too. The more I get to know you, the more I like you. You’re very upbeat and funny. 

• Love 1

I don't mean this to be mean or shady at all in aaaaany way, but I genuinely have not seen you around until today. Your badges show TASTE, though!

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Sunshine said:

I liked you from the beginning (when I came back) bc you’re lambily too. The more I get to know you, the more I like you. You’re very upbeat and funny. 

omg thank u <3 that's very kind

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

I don't mean this to be mean or shady at all in aaaaany way, but I genuinely have not seen you around until today. Your badges show TASTE, though!

*Kathy Jones voice* well maybe we should get a bit more acquainted 🙊

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Juano said:

*Kathy Jones voice* well maybe we should get a bit more acquainted 🙊

It's honestly probably my own fault, I'm bad at checking in the intros section and welcoming new members :trishaboobs:

2 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

It's honestly probably my own fault, I'm bad at checking in the intros section and welcoming new members :trishaboobs:

well 💀 it's fine cuz i made this acc February of last year and didnt use it for 11 months so it's probably also my fault

• Upvote 1

Also, I should add ... I now have Do You Think Of Me stuck in my head. So thank you for that! :love:

• Upvote 1