Sign in to follow this  
King or Queen

Movies you have watched this week ?

I just finished Swiss Army Man starring Paul Dano and Daniel Radcliffe. It was funny and sad and heartwarming and kinda endearing. Really good one, really good. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

I've seen it twice so far. It's excellent. Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz are so god damn amazing and sinister

undefined

It was good, if one or two of those younger court male members had been naked once or twice it would have been better ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Prodigy, not to be confused with The Prodigy which was just released. This is a 2018 film on Netflix about a young girl with some disturbing abilities. Very Carrie-esque abilities. I'm gonna be honest, I tried to watch this once before and fell asleep about halfway through ... almost did it again this time. It's not horrible, it's just slow af and not very satisfying.

The Toybox on Hulu. Horror flick about a family stranded in the desert and the RV they're driving is murdering them. Stupid fucking movie. Misha Barton is a horrible actress, but in her defense ... so was everyone else in this film.

Green Room starring the late Anton Yelchin, Imogene Poots, and Sir Patrick Stewart. Just your typical shitty punk band plays a sketchy gig and ends up witnessing a murder committed by a bunch of Neo-Nazis (led by the afore mentioned Mr. Stewart) and now they have to fight for their lives. SMDH. Why?

Final Destination trilogy got added to Netflix, so I began watching that again.

undefined

Sean William Scott was so cute in the first one! 

• Upvote 1

Raze, starring Zoe Bell. It’s on Hulu. It was a really fucked up premise for a film ... kinda reminded me of Hostel if you wrapped it with say Bloodsport or Fight Club or something. Fifty women kidnapped and forced to fight to the death for the entertainment of snotty rich people. If they lose, they die (obviously) ... but someone in their family who this organization has tabs on does as well.  Some of the fight scenes are downright brutal. 

Stephen King’s Thinner. The acting in it is SO bad. Like, wtaf? 

Bad Apples. It was added to Hulu this morning (2AM). Plot full of holes, overly gory, open ended af. Wouldn’t recommend this one. 

I've fallen off of movies a lot lately because I've been so focused on anime and work, but over the last week i've watched

I Want To Eat Your Pancreas - A sincerely beautiful love story that really changes how you look at life. 

Happy Death 2 U - An absolute WILD RIDE

On 2/16/2019 at 3:38 AM, Drewbby said:

I've fallen off of movies a lot lately because I've been so focused on anime and work, but over the last week i've watched

I Want To Eat Your Pancreas - A sincerely beautiful love story that really changes how you look at life. 

I saw Happy death day 2 U -  found it a bit boring and too similar to the first one really but was ok to pass the time. 

I also saw Escape room, I enjoyed this far more despite the bad reviews ! 

On 2/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, Drewbby said:

What a interesting title

On 2/15/2019 at 10:38 PM, Drewbby said:

Um I heard of pancreas one. I thought that was an anime at first 

Just watched three American Pie movies for the first time and they're so stupidly funny and weird