Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated Kunt

Have you broken a generational curse

for me I would say not being an alcohol abuser. 

most of my family (mainly males) are alcoholics and started becoming one around the age of 18 and some have died from alcohol poisoning but for me I hate alcohol and rarely drink it, haven't drank one in years.

:gaycat11:

is there anything you guys broke?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Yes, actually for me it was the same as for you. I come from a long line of alcoholics, from both my mother and father's side. I know myself well enough to know that I have an extremely addictive personality (meaning I get addicted to/obsessive over things easily) and I told myself at a young age that I wasn't gonna let myself slip into that mold that I was cut from. 

Especially when I look at my da, who's been sober for almost 35 years bc he said one day a little 3 yo girl asked him why he was sick all the time and he never drank again after that. My whole purpose in life was that moment ... and it would feel like a slap in the face towards him if I were to fall down the same path I pulled him from when I was so little. I promised myself I would never do that.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Nope the second I was born everything was a curse in my family. Two deaths the year I was born...break ups... fights... drug and alcohol abuse...and I do none of them..but it seems everyone thats around me just gets bad luck or curse or leaves. Apparently I give everyone a bad engery when I'm around.  I wish it would break but I dont think it will till I'm actually gone.