The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Riding The M-Train!

Anyone Else Always Fall For Straight Guys?

Does anyone else deal with the issue of always fancying straight guys?

It is horrible knowing I never stand a chance with them.

Most times when I find a new guy I like, he ends up bringing up his girlfriend or I find out he is straight in some way or another and it is tough

The life of a gay man is pain 😢

I struggle with this a lot.

Also not having a family/kids is really tough for me too

I try not to look at guys that way unless I know they are gay.

So far it didn't happen luckily. Although you must fall in love very easily if you can do it without meaningful interaction, like going on dates and such.

12 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I try not to look at guys that way unless I know they are gay.

So far it didn't happen luckily. Although you must fall in love very easily if you can do it without meaningful interaction, like going on dates and such.

It's not really love, just crushes but it still hurts when I find out they are straight.

I've fallen for so many nnnn :kelly:

I'm really good at self-delusionaling (nnn not a word ik) myself even with celebrities, I'm like Valentina, I live in my own fantasy but my fantasy is real! Until I get bored and move onto the next :wendy13:

idk if its because yall lack the third eye or you guys just dont care because for me I've never fallen for straight guys (maybe because my feelings are limited). 

• Upvote 1

It’s happened. I know it could never go anywhere, though, so if I do happen to fancy a straight guy, I tend to just admire him for his looks, because if I’m being honest, that’s usually what I like most about straight guys. When I get to know their personality, it’s a total fucking turn off. The WORST. 

I’m a sucker for toxic masculinity just like the feminists who secretly lust for toxic masculinity D inside them but unlike them I’m not bitter I can’t get any...coz I actually can :jan1:

Yes :selena:

Honestly I have fell for a few bi guys and it's annoying when they go kiss a guy and it's like yeah that's still basically cheating...but whatever 

• Upvote 1

But I can understand most of you getting mistaken. I know a lot of guys with girlfriends who come off gay...never think your silly for thinking they like the D.

• Upvote 1

Not fallen for but I've had a few straight boyz in bed which is always fun, 

I see loads of straights that i would love to f;;k and I often imagine their tones assed haha but falling for them nah

• Upvote 1

I've never actually fallen for anyone irl. I've had like ...  a dumb little schoolgirl crush or two in the past, but never anything more than that.

I dunno, I'm weird ...

Spoiler

I wasn't initially gonna answer this thread bc I know that question wasn't directed towards me ... but I figured wth.

On 1/31/2019 at 2:55 AM, Blue Sunshine said:

I've never actually fallen for anyone irl. I've had like ...  a dumb little schoolgirl crush or two in the past, but never anything more than that.

I dunno, I'm weird ...

Hide contents

I wasn't initially gonna answer this thread bc I know that question wasn't directed towards me ... but I figured wth.

The question is open to all and everyone is welcome to answer, they just may need to tweak the question slightly to suit their situation :party: 

5 hours ago, aerials said:

as a lesbian, i luckily never have that problem. sounds awful. 

:lmfao:

How about straight girls? :jan1:

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Minaj à Trois said:

How about straight girls? :jan1:

luckily no, again sounds awful. i've always had pretty good luck with gay/bi girls and now i'm married so.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, rihce said:

Idk what's worse, straight boys or fuck boys :rihwhat:

Straight boys who are fuck boys are the worst combo. 

• Upvote 1