Sign in to follow this  
Treacherous Swiftie

Kingdom Hearts 3 Discussion

10 minutes ago, Treacherous Lovatic said:

Me too I can't believe we've waited 13 years for this game. Hopefully the wait for KH4 isn't that absurd.

The wait felt almost eternal lol. I hope the game is worth the wait tbh, but I bet is gonna be amazing 'cause they never disappoint me with their games. I'm re-playing KH2 before I get KH3 btw.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Winter Bird said:

The wait felt almost eternal lol. I hope the game is worth the wait tbh, but I bet is gonna be amazing 'cause they never disappoint me with their games. I'm re-playing KH2 before I get KH3 btw.

I've been replaying all the games for like the past week I'm on Birth By Sleep right now Ventus Critical. Gonna try and finish asap and do Aqua and then replay Dream Drop Distance quickly before 9 pm pst. It's 9:07 right now lol.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Treacherous Lovatic said:

I've been replaying all the games for like the past week I'm on Birth By Sleep right now Ventus Critical. Gonna try and finish asap and do Aqua and then replay Dream Drop Distance quickly before 9 pm pst. It's 9:07 right now lol.

I have to re-play all the games too, but I'm so lazy. :gaycat2:

• Upvote 1

I've played greatest hits title on ps2 once and it was nice, I still need find Goofy and Donald to lol. I know there's some fans that ship Sora and his guy friend and there are others that ship him with Kiri.(someone wrote on blog I found once that his emotions are towards lonesome person ). I know Disney won't reveal that either about who he's interested in. I hope he's happy tho