The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated Kunt

Artists you think can make a 25+ track album good?

since there's a trend of artists putting out albums that are over 25 tracks (or even double that amount) and none of them stick out

do you guys have anyone in mind that can pull it off or people just do it for more revenue? 

3 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Janet Jackson

I love Janet but I feel like that would only work for her if she was still in the 90s. some of her music today is a miss

• Upvote 2

It has to be a versatile artist who can transition between different genres; the artist has to be versatile to keep my attention for 25+ tracks.
Artists? For female artists i will go with rihanna and ariana, and for male artists (other than zayn!) i will go for bruno.

1 hour ago, Swagga said:

Janet and Janet only.

OMG, Yes. That's a good one. She already has done it many times before i believe. We love a trend-setting LEGEND. 

A GIF - Zaynmalik GIFs

No one unless it's a collaborative album like Cruel Summer. Unless it features multiple artists then it's heavy-handed and you lose people after track 12.

Now if you're gonna add visuals and turn it into a movie like Lemonade or Dirty Computer then MAYBE it could work.

do what the neighbourhood do. release it in parts and then group it together. they did 3 eps, hard, to imagine and every changing. then 1 self-titled and then released it together as hard to imagine the neighbourhood ever changing. honestly every song is a bop too. 

No, no one should do that.

I feel like 25+ is just way too much to be able to take in and truly appreciate in one shot. I, personally, no longer possess that kind of attention span.

• Upvote 1