Sign in to follow this  
Smollett4Prison

Left wing couple leave Starbucks/Apple Store to go spread love in Iraq; Abducted

2 minutes ago, Minaj à Trois said:

@Pure Evil

OMG YOU KNOW PAUL JOSEPH WATSON ???

I FIND HIM VERY SEXY 

dmVgXTt.gif

I enjoy his videos even though I don't agree with absolutely everything

Um of course I do he’s a fucking Godsend. Never fails to expose the stupidity and hypocrisy of liberals lmaooooo 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Minaj à Trois said:

@Pure Evil

Yep, I agree with almost everything he says in this one 

:clap: :clap: :clap: 

I am fascinated by travel though, just gotta pick the right places :nails: 

It you come to Australia don’t go to Melbourne. It’s been overrun by Sudanese gangs. Car jackings, home invasions, assaults every night.

• Surprised 2

6 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

In before SJWs STILL try to defend Islam :kikiki:

They’ll be silent on this lol. This is the type of thing that should make them change their minds but as they say, ignorance is bliss.

:jan1:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pure Evil said:

They’ll be silent on this lol. This is the type of thing that should make them change their minds but as they say, ignorance is bliss.

:jan1:

Did you see them trying to defend Islam in my "being LGBT in Islam" thread I posted in NHB :whereisit:

I was speechless.

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Did you see them trying to defend Islam in my "being LGBT in Islam" thread I posted in NHB :whereisit:

I was speechless.

Many pop stans don’t have the life experience or have even ventured outside of their own country lmao. I’ve travelled the world and it’s dangerous as fuck. I wouldn’t set foot inside the Middle East again unless it’s in Dubai and I have an English guide lmao.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pure Evil said:

Many pop stans don’t have the life experience or have even ventured outside of their own country lmao. I’ve travelled the world and it’s dangerous as fuck. I wouldn’t set foot inside the Middle East again unless it’s in Dubai and I have an English guide lmao.

Where did you go in the Middle East omfg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Where did you go in the Middle East omfg

Only Dubai :laughcry: we were literally told by people it was by far the most liberal/progressive part of the ME. And yet gays are still forbidden there 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Minaj à Trois said:

There were cases in the news of fake grindr profiles luring gay men to death/to the police out there 

Those happen a lot in Russia too. I know there are people who will make gay men choose if they're rather be murdered or lose an eye.

6 hours ago, Pure Evil said:

Only Dubai :laughcry: we were literally told by people it was by far the most liberal/progressive part of the ME. And yet gays are still forbidden there 

That would be Israel though, most people here support gay rights :gaycat7:

“Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in Israel are the most tolerant in the Middle East, and among the most tolerant in Asia.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel

7 hours ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

In before SJWs STILL try to defend Islam :kikiki:

Like with every religion, people follow it to different extents with varying levels of adherence. There are different denominations with individual beliefs and practices and ways of interpreting texts like the Qur’an. 

Please don’t generalise the religion.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, kordei said:

Like with every religion, people follow it to different extents with varying levels of adherence. There are different denominations with individual beliefs and practices and ways of interpreting texts like the Qur’an. 

Please don’t generalise the religion.

I’m more so speaking about Islam practiced by islamic countries. Countries like Iran who follow Sharia Law and prosecute and execute people who are LGBT just for existing. I’m not saying every single Muslim believes this.

• Upvote 1