Sign in to follow this  
WeKeepOnRockin

Katy Perry abuses her animals?

Taking your puppies on just a two-week vacation and by doing so, carting them onto an airplane (below the cabin) for 6 hours, and dressing them up in human clothes? Katy Perry does it.

Usually i don't come for Katy, but i had to call this out because i can't stand people who put their pets in such trauma like that. have a relative stop by your house and care for them while you're on vacation instead. :iamdisgusted:

7 minutes ago, Minaj à Trois said:

If she wants to take her pets on holiday then let her, lots of people wish they could take their pets on holiday

if she were moving to kauai and brought her dogs along, that's one thing, but making them endure 6 hours straight two times of loudness and being trapped in cages isn't okay 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Minaj à Trois said:

What about people that put their dogs in cages in cars and go on long journeys?

if theyre in the car with you, at least you can talk sweet talk to them in an effort to calm them down and they aren't alone. ideally, both instances are bad, however 

• Upvote 1

Yes because I’m sure she travels in comercial airplanes where you need to put the dogs in the undercarriage :eartha: 

Her dogs probably have a bigger net worth than anyone here, I’d say they’re very happy animals travelling in private jets so I wouldn’t worry if i was you :rihwink: 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

Katy's worth HUNDERDS OF MILLIONS and you think she's about to pay for a $500 ticket full of other people invading her privacy :rihwhat:Katy has her own private jet where her dogs probably have their own bedroom. you can see her holding and taking them on her plane here: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vogue.com/article/katy-perry-met-gala-2017-transformation-video/amp

• Upvote 2

On 1/12/2019 at 2:20 PM, KarenFromFinance said:

Yes because I’m sure she travels in comercial airplanes where you need to put the dogs in the undercarriage :eartha: 

Her dogs probably have a bigger net worth than anyone here, I’d say they’re very happy animals travelling in private jets so I wouldn’t worry if i was you :rihwink: 

The fact a dogs net worth is more than mine lol

• Upvote 1
  • LOL 2