Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Chen

Katy Perry being white as Lily goes viral

15 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

You are over a year late 

The person literally uploaded this an hour ago. How am I a year late? Things from the past go viral again. I know common sense isn’t programmed in Britney’s artificial neuro program but the average earthling has common sense.

6 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

The person literally uploaded this an hour ago. How am I a year late? Things from the past go viral again. I know common sense isn’t programmed in Britney’s artificial neuro program but the average earthling has common sense.

why discuss something that already happened and that she already got dragged for? make it make sense

3 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

why discuss something that already happened and that she already got dragged for? make it make sense

Because shes still a racist son of a bitch.

20 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

18 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

Read sis :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, Swagga said:

Read sis :deadbanana:

unlike beyonce, i can read. and i realize that video was uploaded recently, but the SNL performance itself was not recent, and there's no way that racebaiter OP is JUST NOW seeing it for the first time 

10 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

TEA! Remember when she said Mariah was only good for a throwback? DISGUSTING! :iamdisgusted:

Yeah I wanted to slap her ass for that. Mariahs work is timeless. Katys music aged like canned tuna just like her skin.

• Upvote 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

unlike beyonce, i can read. and i realize that video was uploaded recently, but the SNL performance itself was not recent, and there's no way that racebaiter OP is JUST NOW seeing it for the first time 

I never said I saw this for the first time. It looks like you’re the one with reading comprehension difficulties. 

2 hours ago, hotshot said:

Another thread with white in the title and insulting them by Taylor Chen, color me shook.

I didnt insult white people lol

13 hours ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

I didn't mean to quote you anyway. It was a mistake and i couldn't edit my post. What I wanted to say is that the good sis @Taylor Chen tugged on your  wig with ha iconic drags. :)

@Taylor Chen we need rappers like you. :clap: