Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Chen

Racist Madonna interview from 1996 resurfaces

Interviewer: You’ve said that a strong, intelligent female is still more frightening than a gangster with a machine gun. Why is that?

Madonna: ...I’ve always in this naive way identified with other minorities because I’m in a minority. You think that somehow unifies you in some philosophical way. But ultimately it doesn’t. Because I’ve found that being a strong female is actually more frightening to the black men that I’ve dated. It took me a really long time to accept that.

Interviewer: Would it be the same if you were a black woman?

Madonna: No

Interviewer: It’s heightened by the fact that you’re a white woman?

Madonna: I – why is that? This is a really touchy subject. You know, I believe that I have never been treated more disrespectfully as a woman than by the black men that I’ve dated. I’ve never actually said that to anybody, but it’s true and I think it’s a cultural thing.
I think black men have just been **** on for so long, that, in a way, black women are maybe more willing to accept rage from a black man, because they see what’s happened to them. So many black men grow up without fathers, without strong male figures, without a sense of romance and seeing a man treat a woman with respect.

Madonna - Spin / January 1996

Interview on here: https://allaboutmadonna.com/madonna-interviews/madonna-interview-spin-january-1996/2

I find this to be extremely DISGUSTING considering her history of racism. She has BEEFED with a lot of black women in the industry such as Whitney, Janet and Mariah. Men of ALL RACES are vile. Why only target black men? Fuck her and her non singing ass. 

49 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

I find this to be extremely DISGUSTING considering her history of racism. She has BEEFED with a lot of black women in the industry such as Whitney, Janet and Mariah. Men of ALL RACES are vile. Why only target black men? Fuck her and her non singing ass. 

I have to admit that back in the day she was jealous of Whitney's success + She dated Tupac so maybe that did a huge impact in her life.

After 1996 Madonna and Whitney have praised each other many times.

I know she beefed with Mariah, but when she said "I'd rather kill myself than be Mariah Carey", she meant that she didn't want to be compared. She said in 2008 that she works out to Touch My Body and Mariah has said she's a trailblazer.

Janet started the beef with Madonna, when she said insinuated that she didn't have class, that's on that.

She did lie saying black men are cunts but she made some points saying black women are the most disrespected women.

Let her breathe, she has learned and she has 4 black daughters.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

Are we just going to pretend there isn't a lack of family in many black households? How is that going to be fixed if we don't admit it? I've always been a believer of "it all starts at home."

Madonna a racist privileged white woman is no position to speak on this issue with her problematic ass. 

24 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

White people have no business speaking on it,  *and* it's white people's fault. Amazing 

I said RACIST white woman like Madonna is in no position to speak on it especially since her tone in this interview seems malicious and neanderthal like