Sign in to follow this  
Oh My Gaga

Which countries have you been to so far?

6 minutes ago, hotshot said:

Pretty much same lol. Travel is expensive.

Right! I'll never be in a position financially where I would be able to travel. It sucks bc there was a time in my life when I really wanted to, I was just never able to make it happen and now I cant.

4 minutes ago, Graceful Dancing said:

Right! I'll never be in a position financially where I would be able to travel. It sucks bc there was a time in my life when I really wanted to, I was just never able to make it happen and now I cant.

I had a job a few yrs ago where I traveled but it was nationwide so I been to alot of states.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hotshot said:

I had a job a few yrs ago where I traveled but it was nationwide so I been to alot of states.

That sounds cool, I've always wanted to see the northern states, places like Montana and North Dakota, but I think Colorado is the closest I've been to that area lol. 

What's the nicest state(s) you've been to?

I've luckily had the privilege of being able to experience many countries.

1. USA (Home Country)

2. Ireland

3. Australia

4. Canada

5. Germany

6. Austria

7. Italy

8. France

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, hotshot said:

Maine was pretty

Oh, Maine. That's another one I've always wanted to see. Mostly bc that's where basically every Stephen King novel is set lol.

1. Finland, like thousand times, because border is very close to my city (I'm from Saint-Petersburg, Russia)

2. Sweden - I was on sport orienteering competions

3. Estonia - the most Russophobic country I've ever know, it's disgusting. Though all the stuff and people were quite friendly

4. Ukraine - in Crimea, when it's actually was Ukrainian territory. This place is heaven on earth, I have many childhood memories from that place

5. Greece - interesting country, but I didn't visit much sightseeings to know more about this country, it was more beach and sea vacation. I had a wonderful time here

6. Turkey (Istanbul) - I don't like this city at all, dirty, noisy, crowded, unsafe, chaotic. Hell on earth, sorry if I hurt someone, but this is how i feel about this country

7. Bulgaria - it really reminds me of Russian in many aspects) like South version of Russia

8. Italy - I was only in Milan, I wish I was in Rome, but Milan is wonderful city, I liked the ability to rent cheap bike wherever you are. Of course, I like the Italian cousine, still missing the tasty italian pizza

9. Germany - I was in Frankfurt am Main, there are a lot of banks wherever you go, no so much green places. I liked this place, though there is a lack of green places here

10. Spain - I love this country, I was here 3 times: first is Canaries, second is near Torrevieja, the third was road trip from Barcelona to ???. People are very positive and friendly here, alwayls help when you got lost

11. Belorussia - it can't be named a foreign country for russians, but still. Minsk is a nice city, it's like small Moscow

I desperatly want to have road trip in USA, visit UK, France and see more of Germany and Italy in future :)

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Oh My Gaga said:

I got this map as a gift from my cousin where you can scrape off countries you've visited, so this is what I got :jan1:

oVCHHFg.jpg

Which countries have you visited so far?

Were you in South Africa?:britderp:

• Upvote 1

I''m from Scotland and I've been to England, Wales, Nothen Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Germany, Catalonia, mainland Spain, the Iberian islands, the canary islands (Spain), Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, and Morocco 

• Upvote 1

I’m from Sweden and I’ve been to: 

• Norway
  • Denmark
  • USA (New York, LA, San Diego, Florida)
  • England
  • Spain (x5)
  • Andorra 
  • France
  • Turkey (x3)
  • Portugal
  • Italy
  • Bulgaria
  • Croatia
  • Slovenia
  • Czech Republic
  • Greece (x3)
  • Netherlands
  • Indonesia
  • Colombia
  • Costa Rica
  • Tunisia
  • Thailand
  • Sri Lanka

I think that’s all..

• Upvote 4

On 1/11/2019 at 11:21 AM, Minaj à Trois said:

wow op, you've been to a lot

Here are mine:

- England

- Spain

- France

- Poland

- Hungary

- Germany

- Czech Republic

- Slovakia

- Italy

- Greece

- Egypt

- Austria

- Turkey (briefly for a flight transfer if this counts)

On 1/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, Homojénik said:

I live in Turkey. Only been to: 

Armenia

Cyprus 

Greece 

Omg u both been where my family is from. Its so cool u guys been to Greece (um Cyprus is also Greek but its another route of Greek).

On 1/11/2019 at 6:42 PM, Graceful Dancing said:

I haven't really been outside of the southern United States, furthest north I've ever been is Virginia. 

I've never even been to Mexico and it's only a few hours away from here, realistically.

Not much for travel, I guess.

I

Omg u visited around my state :)it would be so cool for u to vsit someday again :)

• Love 2