COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×
CREATE A LABEL IS BACK! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
TattoosOnMyMind

Does pedophila run in the Maraj family?

First her older brother Jehlani Maraj who was convicted of raping and threatening to physically abuse a 13 year old girl, then her preference of hanging around with other sexual offenders who have a disturbing interest in minors ( 6ix 9ine), and finally her dating her pedo rapist boyfriend.

Does she (and her family) need medical attention in the form of a psychiatric hospital?

Do they deserve to rot in prison for their unholy perversion of nature?

Thoughts below.

Image result for nicki minaj jelani

@Homojénik @Mocha @Elusive Loverboy @BuryTheCarbie @CUZ!CAN 

Edit:

Video footage of him being 13 and Nazi forcing her fat, obese, plastic on him. :vom:

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Mad 2

18 minutes ago, Minaj à Trois said:

Caroline Flack is NOT A PREDATOR. The age of consent in the UK is 16

I'm from the UK and I don't agree with the age of consent being 16. 

I'm not saying Caroline is a predator but anyone that goes for 16 year olds regardless of the age gap are suspicious in my opinion 

28 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

I'm not saying Caroline is a predator but anyone that goes for 16 year olds regardless of the age gap are suspicious in my opinion 

There's not many that go for people that young though. Most would do 18 as the youngest or around their age

31 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

Same. I’m from the UK, and while 16 is the age of consent...people still think it’s weird when someone over 18 dates someone under. 

The age of consent might be 16, but it’s mainly for like...16 year olds to get intimate people of a similar age. NOT someone in their 30s.

• Upvote 3

You know what

Everything about Nicki seemed very sketchy to me. Idk she seems very creepy and every time I see her name, I can't help getting chills down my spine. It's also due to the fact that there was this obese girl in my class that looked EXACTLY just like her, and she once threatened to rape me in front of the whole class. #NeverForget

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Swagga said:

You know what

Everything about Nicki seemed very sketchy to me. Idk she seems very creepy and every time I see her name, I can't help getting chills down my spine. It's also due to the fact that there was this obese girl in my class that looked EXACTLY just like her, and she once threatened to rape me in front of the whole class. #NeverForget

Obese girl who is familiar with rape...Was her surname Maraj by any chance? 

• Upvote 2
  • LOL 1