AmazingAzalean

Your Favourite Photos

image.jpg

I wish I were joking ... but I am not. That is literally my favorite photo of any on Earth.

I'm also going to add this one, 

BIG-4-william-story-s-adaption.jpg

The original "Angel of Grief". I'm pretty sure she is located somewhere in Rome. There's just something about the emotion captured in this piece that is utterly heartbreaking. The photograph, IMO, captures that beautifully.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Jimmyxcx said:

my favorite picture of my little girl Daisy 

68C791FA-CD62-4327-9A16-EDF2495B7864.thumb.jpeg.5f2ae980d35ce2ba90a5c0686710fa1c.jpeg

Cant see the picture :rip:

6 hours ago, Blue Sunshine said:

image.jpg

I wish I were joking ... but I am not. That is literally my favorite photo of any on Earth.

I'm also going to add this one, 

BIG-4-william-story-s-adaption.jpg

The original "Angel of Grief". I'm pretty sure she is located somewhere in Rome. There's just something about the emotion captured in this piece that is utterly heartbreaking. The photograph, IMO, captures that beautifully.

Oh wow. That is incredibly sad and beautiful. I've had a long look at that for a minute, thats amazing. 

And also JT :gemma:

7 hours ago, neonnights said:

34834280-B80A-423B-AC73-22F0C61F11BB.jpeg

Omg adorable

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Oh wow. That is incredibly sad and beautiful. I've had a long look at that for a minute, thats amazing. 

And also JT :gemma:

I've always been drawn to I guess I'd call it "tragic beauty" ... the things that show us that even in the darkest of dark (like death, in this example) there is beauty in it if you look deep enough. And not all beauty is happiness. It can be sadness, anger, grief, etc ... 

I dunno why that pic in particular of him is my favorite ... but it speaks to me. Something in his eyes is very powerful.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Blue Sunshine said:

I've always been drawn to I guess I'd call it "tragic beauty" ... the things that show us that even in the darkest of dark (like death, in this example) there is beauty in it if you look deep enough. And not all beauty is happiness. It can be sadness, anger, grief, etc ... 

I dunno why that pic in particular of him is my favorite ... but it speaks to me. Something in his eyes is very powerful.

Omg same!! People think I'm weird when I say I love heartbreak and dark subjects like that, but darkness really inspires me more than positive things, there is so much beauty in the darker things. I think you have to have a certain complexity and perspective to understand and appreciate that though, and some people just dont have that.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Omg same!! People think I'm weird when I say I love heartbreak and dark subjects like that, but darkness really inspires me more than positive things, there is so much beauty in the darker things. I think you have to have a certain complexity and perspective to understand and appreciate that though, and some people just dont have that.

I feel the exact same way. A lot of people look at me funny bc I say some of the things I do, or find a macabre interest in certain things ... but it's just how my brain is programmed. I'm not stuck in a place where I can only see the positive bc I don't have a lot of that in my life ... so I focus on the beauty in the negative, so to speak. 

I always just assumed this meant there was something wrong with me, honestly. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Blue Sunshine said:

I feel the exact same way. A lot of people look at me funny bc I say some of the things I do, or find a macabre interest in certain things ... but it's just how my brain is programmed. I'm not stuck in a place where I can only see the positive bc I don't have a lot of that in my life ... so I focus on the beauty in the negative, so to speak. 

I always just assumed this meant there was something wrong with me, honestly. 

I completely understand, and the fact is there is nothing wrong with you, or me! We're all different, but different has sub categories so to speak, we're not all cut from the same cloth, and that in itself is beautiful, whether people understand or not!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

I completely understand, and the fact is there is nothing wrong with you, or me! We're all different, but different has sub categories so to speak, we're not all cut from the same cloth, and that in itself is beautiful, whether people understand or not!

You hit the nail right on the head with this one! 

Way I kinda see it, we can't all be the same anyway ... that would be the worst thing ever.

• Upvote 2