Jump to content

starlord

Create a Label - Discussion

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

It worked thanks! Last question I promise, when will the game start? I'm perched to create some content :rih: 

4 minutes ago, The Family Jewels said:

Has the game already started?

Now's a good time ;). Sign ups are always open anyways.

:bopga:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I'm still having trouble uploading my artworks onto COP, can anyone give me any tips? I saw that you posted a huge image for your label logo @Queen of Venus, how did you do that? I can't even upload a tiny image :whereisit: 

You can upload images in http://imgur.com or http://upload.vstanced.com. and use the direct links to post here..

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I'm still having trouble uploading my artworks onto COP, can anyone give me any tips? I saw that you posted a huge image for your label logo @Queen of Venus, how did you do that? I can't even upload a tiny image :whereisit: 

I use my laptop and click “Chose files” in the bottom left of where your post is and I select the file and it uploads then I click plus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I try to do that but it says the file is too big, no matter how small I make the image :rihwhat:

What program are you using for the images? Mine says my max file size is 12.8mb what’s yours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Queen of Venus said:

What program are you using for the images? Mine says my max file size is 12.8mb what’s yours

I use Canva and it says the maximum total size is 0.02MB :rihwhat:

Edit: I fixed it :rih: I had too many saved attachments (which I did not know was even a thing)

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I use Canva and it says the maximum total size is 0.02MB :rihwhat:

Try right clicking on your uploaded image and "Copy image address". Paste the link here, the link should have a .png or .jpg in the end of the link.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Wait so are we completely restartign the artists' careers or just the stuff they did in CAL?

I'm thinking of resetting everything so it'd be fair for every artist. :)

But if it's not fine with ya'll, we can just reset CAL history. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×