starlord

Create a Label - Discussion

5 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

It worked thanks! Last question I promise, when will the game start? I'm perched to create some content :rih: 

4 minutes ago, The Family Jewels said:

Has the game already started?

Now's a good time ;). Sign ups are always open anyways.

:bopga:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I'm still having trouble uploading my artworks onto COP, can anyone give me any tips? I saw that you posted a huge image for your label logo @Queen of Venus, how did you do that? I can't even upload a tiny image :whereisit: 

You can upload images in http://imgur.com or http://upload.vstanced.com. and use the direct links to post here..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I'm still having trouble uploading my artworks onto COP, can anyone give me any tips? I saw that you posted a huge image for your label logo @Queen of Venus, how did you do that? I can't even upload a tiny image :whereisit: 

I use my laptop and click “Chose files” in the bottom left of where your post is and I select the file and it uploads then I click plus 

4 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I try to do that but it says the file is too big, no matter how small I make the image :rihwhat:

What program are you using for the images? Mine says my max file size is 12.8mb what’s yours

14 minutes ago, Queen of Venus said:

What program are you using for the images? Mine says my max file size is 12.8mb what’s yours

I use Canva and it says the maximum total size is 0.02MB :rihwhat:

Edit: I fixed it :rih: I had too many saved attachments (which I did not know was even a thing)

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I use Canva and it says the maximum total size is 0.02MB :rihwhat:

Try right clicking on your uploaded image and "Copy image address". Paste the link here, the link should have a .png or .jpg in the end of the link.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Wait so are we completely restartign the artists' careers or just the stuff they did in CAL?

I'm thinking of resetting everything so it'd be fair for every artist. :)

But if it's not fine with ya'll, we can just reset CAL history. 

• Upvote 2