starlord

Create a Label - Discussion

5 hours ago, 🔱Vishal said:

@Drag Me Out You can have Nick as your second artist, more than likely im not gonna do anything, I ust dont have time.

Dont quit sis ♡ I have weeks when I dont do shit for denis too. Why i post when i can. Hopefully I'll get warchild in top 5 then nick and denis can start slaying later in the month!  ;) your actually doing quite well with Nick.  

7 hours ago, Juano said:

will songs do better commercially if their lyrical content goes well with the time it was released? cuz im kinda hoping my song tgify becomes a Valentine's Day hit!

Not always necessarily. That's mostly applicable on Christmas.. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, One Of The Boys said:

I have so many pics of Billie eyelash now bc of CAL and I don't even really stan for her like that:dafuq:

Billie was a good choice though!! I wonder if we could pull off a Ari x Billie collab, maybe once her new album comes out 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Venus said:

Billie was a good choice though!! I wonder if we could pull off a Ari x Billie collab, maybe once her new album comes out 

I can't complain though she gives me alot of material to work with :cm: Everybody picked really amazing artists though and every song on vox is a bop so far too:beybop: A Billie x Ari collab would be amazing! I'm open to collabing with anyone in the game just message me :)

• Love 1

I legit forgot I was playing CAL with Zayn here. Sorry for my absence but my life got really hectic right as I released his single and I was gone from the forum for so long that I forgot about him sksk. I'm ready to get back into the game though!

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, Starboy said:

I legit forgot I was playing CAL with Zayn here. Sorry for my absence but my life got really hectic right as I released his single and I was gone from the forum for so long that I forgot about him sksk. I'm ready to get back into the game though!

No worries! Happy to have you back

• Upvote 2

So, unfortunately @starlord has stepped down. I'm not faithful in my hosting abilities to take on head host. If anyone wants to volunteer to be the head host, we can keep the game going. Otherwise, we're out a CAL again.

@Administrators @CAL Player @Members @Moderators @Section Moderators @Verified VIPS @VIP @VIP Moderators

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

So, unfortunately @starlord has stepped down. I'm not faithful in my hosting abilities to take on head host. If anyone wants to volunteer to be the head host, we can keep the game going. Otherwise, we're out a CAL again.

@Administrators @CAL Player @Members @Moderators @Section Moderators @Verified VIPS @VIP @VIP Moderators

see what we NOT gonna do is cancel on the day of Billie Eilish's debut album release:gunga:

Spoiler

I could maybe help out on something minor but hosting is a big job and I hope y'all don't cancel the game :trishabawl:

1 hour ago, One Of The Boys said:

see what we NOT gonna do is cancel on the day of Billie Eilish's debut album release:gunga:

Hide contents

I could maybe help out on something minor but hosting is a big job and I hope y'all don't cancel the game :trishabawl:

I want to keep it going. I really do. But I don’t think I can take over everything @starlord has done alone. I’m going to try to find someone else but what I really need is everyone to help too!