starlord

Create a Label - Discussion

5 hours ago, 🔱Vishal said:

@Drag Me Out You can have Nick as your second artist, more than likely im not gonna do anything, I ust dont have time.

Dont quit sis ♡ I have weeks when I dont do shit for denis too. Why i post when i can. Hopefully I'll get warchild in top 5 then nick and denis can start slaying later in the month!  ;) your actually doing quite well with Nick.  

7 hours ago, Juano said:

will songs do better commercially if their lyrical content goes well with the time it was released? cuz im kinda hoping my song tgify becomes a Valentine's Day hit!

Not always necessarily. That's mostly applicable on Christmas.. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Venus said:

Billie was a good choice though!! I wonder if we could pull off a Ari x Billie collab, maybe once her new album comes out 

I can't complain though she gives me alot of material to work with :cm: Everybody picked really amazing artists though and every song on vox is a bop so far too:beybop: A Billie x Ari collab would be amazing! I'm open to collabing with anyone in the game just message me :)

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, Starboy said:

I legit forgot I was playing CAL with Zayn here. Sorry for my absence but my life got really hectic right as I released his single and I was gone from the forum for so long that I forgot about him sksk. I'm ready to get back into the game though!

No worries! Happy to have you back

• Upvote 2