Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
TLC Fan

Hey

Recommended Posts

Hello there :jan1: 

The bolded are all good choices :jan1: 

 

My current stan list is CupcakKe and TLC (remember them?)

I also like Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Lil’ Kim, Missy Elliot, Britney Spears (up until circus), Destiny’s Child, P!nk, Star Cast And Glee Cast.

  • Love 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BuryTheCarbie said:

Hello there :jan1: 

The bolded are all good choices :jan1: 

 

My current stan list is CupcakKe and TLC (remember them?)

I also like Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Lil’ Kim, Missy Elliot, Britney Spears (up until circus), Destiny’s Child, P!nk, Star Cast And Glee Cast.

Omg you complimented Britney. I'm so proud of you. I love my Kingdie <3 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome! I'm always here for female rap supporters on COP :demifat:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Juano said:

hold awn... do we follow each other on twitter?

Aren’t you from thst slurper gc skksksksks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay for a fellow glee and DC fan!

I wouldn't mind talking to you about r&b + how much I wish Glee would come back! 

Welcome to COP! 

undefined

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Welcome! I'm always here for female rap supporters on COP :demifat:

Glad to be here 💕 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BuryTheCarbie said:

Hello there :jan1: 

The bolded are all good choices :jan1: 

 

My current stan list is CupcakKe and TLC (remember them?)

I also like Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Lil’ Kim, Missy Elliot, Britney Spears (up until circus), Destiny’s Child, P!nk, Star Cast And Glee Cast.

The taste jumped out, we need a female rap collab ala Ladies Night by Lil Kim

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

Yay for a fellow glee and DC fan!

I wouldn't mind talking to you about r&b + how much I wish Glee would come back! 

Welcome to COP! 

undefined

Tea we need glee to comeback, there are so many songs to cover

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! It’s nice to see TLC getting some real love these days. They don’t get enough IMO. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×