COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×
CREATE A LABEL IS BACK! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Lady Gaga is fucking DISGUSTING!

I'm so disgusted by her and this fake as fuck apology. She didn't give a fuck about what R. Kelly did to poor underage girls until it was convenient for her to speak out. I don't care about whatever bullshit excuses she has, as a rape victim herself she should know BETTER and have compassion. She didn't care enough to speak out until someone made a documentary series about R. Kelly's revolting ass and she only did it to gain positive media exposure while she's in the wind with ASIB.

Plus, she said almost 24 hours ago she would remove the song with him from iTunes and streaming services, but it's still THERE! And now that it's rising on iTunes and she could have a hit on her hands I'm sure she won't remove it. Anything for a hit!

I'm fucking disgusted and she should be canceled!

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

She didn't care enough to speak out until someone made a documentary series about R. Kelly's revolting ass and she only did it to gain positive media exposure while she's in the wind with ASIB.

Plus, she said almost 24 hours ago she would remove the song with him from iTunes and streaming services, but it's still THERE! And now that it's rising on iTunes and she could have a hit on her hands I'm sure she won't remove it. Anything for a hit!

1. no one dared to speak about the r.kelly incident so its not just gaga get ur facts right

2. she cant take down the song herself but she can ask to take it down so that is in the labels hands

3. iTunes are notorious for being slow with doing anything

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

There's no delusion, just facts.

Where are the facts? The apology wasnt pathetic, she aint disgusting, she didnt lie, she didnt just say sorry just because of the Oscars... get a grip lmfao :lmfao:

3 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

she didnt need to post that apology as she forgot about him a LONG time ago and stopped singing that song I'm-

She shouldn't have let him be on the song in the first place. She KNEW he was problematic, at least to some extent. It's well known in the industry.

3 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

1. no one dared to speak about the r.kelly incident so its not just gaga get ur facts right

2. she cant take down the song herself but she can ask to take it down so that is in the labels hands

3. iTunes are notorious for being slow with doing anything

I never said anything about anyone else. Most people didn't work with him either, she chose to do it even knowing his reputation.

Someone with a name as big as her could have the song taken down immediately. Don't make up excuses.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

I never said anything about anyone else. Most people didn't work with him either, she chose to do it even knowing his reputation.

Someone with a name as big as her could have the song taken down immediately. Don't make up excuses.

she can't work that fast bc sis doesn't own her masters :greenface:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dangerous Woman said:

I'm so disgusted by her and this fake as fuck apology. She didn't give a fuck about what R. Kelly did to poor underage girls until it was convenient for her to speak out. I don't care about whatever bullshit excuses she has, as a rape victim herself she should know BETTER and have compassion. She didn't care enough to speak out until someone made a documentary series about R. Kelly's revolting ass and she only did it to gain positive media exposure while she's in the wind with ASIB.

I'm fucking disgusted and she should be canceled!

I'm pretty sure it takes time for this stuff to happen