COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×
CREATE A LABEL IS BACK! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
RainbowButterfly

Ariana Grande | 7 Rings | Jan. 18th 2019

omggg Ariiiii WHERE IS THE ALBUM???

You had one single. (that debuted at #1 you can be thankful for the M*c sacrifice)
After like 2 months this bitch drops a promo single and starts picking on Kanye of ALL people to promote it.
And now she wants to keep teasing us??! wtF?

THIS HAS TO BE WORST ERA STRATEGY EVER

WHERE IS THE ALBUM??? Fucking bitch stop lying you said you were dropping it b4 2019 and guess what? YOU LIED TO US. YOU CAN KEEP THIS SHIT, EAT iT, BONE IT, idc. And btw how dare you mess up the Sweetel era i swear this bitch has NO self awareness at ALL!! She can go back dragging her fans' nails on Twitter since she obviously doesn't give a shit about her career.

chihuahua looking bitch.

11 minutes ago, Swagga said:

omggg Ariiiii WHERE IS THE ALBUM???

You had one single. (that debuted at #1 you can be thankful for the M*c sacrifice)
After like 2 months this bitch drops a promo single and starts picking on Kanye of ALL people to promote it.
And now she wants to keep teasing us??! wtF?

THIS HAS TO BE WORST ERA STRATEGY EVER

WHERE IS THE ALBUM??? Fucking bitch stop lying you said you were dropping it b4 2019 and guess what? YOU LIED TO US. YOU CAN KEEP THIS SHIT, EAT iT, BONE IT, idc. And btw how dare you mess up the Sweetel era i swear this bitch has NO self awareness at ALL!! She can go back dragging her fans' nails on Twitter since she obviously doesn't give a shit about her career.

chihuahua looking bitch.

jsxkjdskx Pllleeeaaassseee I think it was too soon to drop it before 2019. She has been going through a lot. + Janet released her last album 7 years after its previous, calm down sweetie

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RainbowButterfly said:

jsxkjdskx Pllleeeaaassseee I think it was too soon to drop it before 2019. + Janet released her last album 7 years after its previous, calm down sweetie

The thing is, she promised that she would release it b4 the year ends and if there's one thing I DESPISE, it's artists lying to us fans.