The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Barbie

Ellie Goulding Creeping Back Into Relevancy, Are We Surprised?

A hit is cumming :demifat:

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Black Beauty 💫 said:

She also said the rest of the album sounds nothing like Close to me so im excited to hear her go back to her roots!

Omg I agree so much :demicry:

Give us one radio bop and the rest sound like Halcyon, pleaseeeee bitch :demiscream:

If I get a Delirium 2.0 I'ma unstan :oprah6:

• Upvote 3

I'm really happy for her and I love her all and all but the reason the song is doing well is because it's basic as hell and was so obviously made for radio

• Upvote 2

Not surprised she's gaining traction again, she's good at working those made-for-radio hits! Give me more Goodness Gracious-sized bops on this next album!

I'm not surprised at all. I love her and even though i don't care for this new song i'm glad it is doing so well. Also i see that i'm the minority but i really like Delirium. Even though it had a lot of fillers, songs like "Don't Need Nobody" and "Lost and Found" made it worth it to me.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, impossibleprincess said:

I'm not surprised at all. I love her and even though i don't care for this new song i'm glad it is doing so well. Also i see that i'm the minority but i really like Delirium. Even though it had a lot of fillers, songs like "Don't Need Nobody" and "Lost and Found" made it worth it to me.

Two of the best!!! Also Around U

• Upvote 1

Am I really the only one who's surprised she got a hit lead single this era? :whereisit:

Maybe it's because I think the song is trash and I was expecting people to sleep on it, I hope the album is 10 times better, her albums usually are better than the singles so I'm not too worried, but it'll probably flop :cm: