Elusive Loverboy

Beyoncé is the greatest vocalist since Mariah and Whitney

7 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Beyoncé is a much better vocalist. She gets unfairly treated by people who are jealous of her success and how loved she is by the GP. We stan talent, though :beyclap:

Of course! 

What do you think of J Hud ? Her voice is incredible but she needs to learn how to harness it. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

I think the main issue is trying to find a niche for her. 

True. And her music just wasn't that strong compared to her contemporaries. Have you seen Dreamgirls? I love that film so much. Her and Bey did great, but J Hud really shined in the movie.

On 1/10/2019 at 5:35 AM, Elusive Loverboy said:

I agree. She has a lot of potential. It's a shame the GP let her flop.

Vocal talents have got nothing to do with if she flopped or not... Jennifer Hudson has a tremendous powerful, and soulful voice which I love! 

Also, saying Bey is the greatest is very subjective. Beyconce as a whole is very overrated... people will praise her regardless of what she does. Its one of the reasons why I hate Beyonce

I do not like her tone at all, it's not pleasant on the eardrums. And her vibrato is too fast for me. I find her voice annoying to listen to. Its just not that good, and that's the tea

For me, it would have to be Gaga. One of the key things I love about Gaga's voice is the tone and versatility to it. Its consistent, and smooth. She can give you power, she can give you light... and she can give you inbetween. Gaga's voice seems to be improving as each year progresses, she will be nearing her peak soon. Gaga's voice isn't just suited to one genre, she can do mutiple and pull it off... not many people can do that.

If I were to do an update on the vocal trinity it would be:

Lady Gaga

Jessie J

Ariana Grande

5 hours ago, Craig said:

Vocal talents have got nothing to do with if she flopped or not... Jennifer Hudson has a tremendous powerful, and soulful voice which I love! 

Well I acknowledged her vocal talents. Which is why I said she didn’t deserve to flop. Her voice is beautiful.

5 hours ago, Craig said:

Also, saying Bey is the greatest is very subjective. Beyconce as a whole is very overrated... people will praise her regardless of what she does. Its one of the reasons why I hate Beyonce

I do not like her tone at all, it's not pleasant on the eardrums. And her vibrato is too fast for me. I find her voice annoying to listen to. Its just not that good, and that's the tea

For me, it would have to be Gaga. One of the key things I love about Gaga's voice is the tone and versatility to it. Its consistent, and smooth. She can give you power, she can give you light... and she can give you inbetween. Gaga's voice seems to be improving as each year progresses, she will be nearing her peak soon. Gaga's voice isn't just suited to one genre, she can do mutiple and pull it off... not many people can do that.

If I were to do an update on the vocal trinity it would be:

Lady Gaga

Jessie J

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande has a weak lower register and poor enunciation.