Burning Up

Introduction thread #BuryTheStraightness

Hello. I'm new here and I need to make a statement.

We can't deal with hypocritical males, who pretends to be straight while being gay, because st8 guys would never listen to pop music, more over like this genre and be fan of pop divas.

We should expose these people, because they're liars, they're all lying to themselves.

We all know the phrase: the truth shall set you free. Our responsibility is to make those people free, they definitely need it.

Promote this tag on Twitter: #BuryTheStraightness. Let this be a trend of 2019!

4 minutes ago, Gratitude said:

nnn savage! but true! tho I get called a nerd for listening to pop! so what do you do haha. :disgusted:

Thank u for support. I can't see any savage in liberating people. They'd better know the truth about themselves

3 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

I never said I disagree :somepoints:

If you're LGBT, you should help people to make them know who they are. They can't be happy without knowing the truth about themselves

Music taste defines sexual orientation - we all know it, but some people still deludes themselves

5 minutes ago, #BuryTheStraightness said:

If you're LGBT, you should help people to make them know who they are. They can't be happy without knowing the truth about themselves

Music taste defines sexual orientation - we all know it, but some people still deludes themselves

Tea. Like how all Mariah stans are bottoms. LBR - anyone who says "dahhhling" will never be a top :somepoints:

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Tea. Like how all Mariah stans are bottoms. LBR - anyone who says "dahhhling" will never be a top :somepoints:

Do you define yourself as a bottom because of stanning Mariah? Dahhhling, you should take more care of your self-esteem

57 minutes ago, #BuryTheStraightness said:

Hello. I'm new here and I need to make a statement.

We can't deal with hypocritical males, who pretends to be straight while being gay, because st8 guys would never listen to pop music, more over like this genre and be fan of pop divas.

We should expose these people, because they're liars, they're all lying to themselves.

We all know the phrase: the truth shall set you free. Our responsibility is to make those people free, they definitely need it.

Promote this tag on Twitter: #BuryTheStraightness. Let this be a trend of 2019!

Honestly you can't force people to come out if they are gay. Its not my place to out someone. They will come out when they are ready. And who says str8 males can't listen to pop?

34 minutes ago, #BuryTheStraightness said:

So if music tastes defines sexual orientation. Lets pretend I only listen to country......would that make me str8?

26 minutes ago, hotshot said:

Honestly you can't force people to come out if they are gay. Its not my place to out someone. They will come out when they are ready. And who says str8 males can't listen to pop?

I really can't? It's so sad

MadonnaCries.gif?extra=ud7aNpcNc7cHXpkbRaEKZjEjoS8OT-Na3v1lKoFJvpNDvEiq-yg6SAz3Mr_osPoDzfQ7IyewHS0Se4aKwgaQXoiSZd8SdvWGi0QyEpoUVOXV-cD7vIPz-uIC8BBwXm8knbUGWI_ZatL1pambjWaTsi8

37 minutes ago, CUZ!CAN said:

Pop is still the most successful genre overall right now so straighTs lost, homos won :waxga:

Straights don’t get to fantasise about Shawn Mendes, they’ve always lost and will continue to lose :waxga:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Burning Up said:

Do you define yourself as a bottom because of stanning Mariah? Dahhhling, you should take more care of your self-esteem

1 hour ago, raindrops106 said:

fem tops exist dahhling :somepoints:

I'm joking :somepoints: