Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
New Beginnings

POC admit BLM is a racist group in wake of black 7 year old shooting

Recommended Posts

So apparently this poor little black girl was shot to death in a Walmart parking lot and all of the BLM activists sprung to action and protested because they thought a white man did it. Turns out it was a black man and now they’re quiet and don’t actually care about the little girls death at all, they were just using it to spread their anti white rhetoric. Disgusting!!! BLM is totally over and that’s from the mouths of POC themselves. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her life DID matter regardless of the killers race, when I heard about it I wasn't even worried about what color the killer was, I just wanted him captured for doing such a horrible thing

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Her life DID matter regardless of the killers race, when I heard about it I wasn't even worried about what color the killer was, I just wanted him captured for doing such a horrible thing

We're not talking about you and me sis, we're talking about the hateful BLM group that was protesting because they thought a white man did it and now that it turns out it was a black men, they've gone silent. That's the issue and that's the hypocrisy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BuryTheCarbie said:

We're not talking about you and me sis, we're talking about the hateful BLM group that was protesting because they thought a white man did it and now that it turns out it was a black men, they've gone silent. That's the issue and that's the hypocrisy. 

I read the OP, I was just saying my thoughts. But you are right it isn't about us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

This makes me sad

True it shouldn't matter what race the killer was, the girl deserves justice  

Too much emphasis is put on white cops killing black kids and what not.  Focus on the murders!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like certain people that support these movements fail to understand the whole purpose

Black Lives matter doesn't mean other lives don't matter. It eradicates the white supremacy ideology and overt racism which means black lives don't matter in america

I can't deny the movement is kind of flawed tho

  • Upvote 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

I feel like certain people that support these movements fail to understand the whole purpose

Black Lives matter doesn't mean other lives don't matter. It eradicates the white supremacy ideology and overt racism which means black lives don't matter in america

I can't deny the movement is kind of flawed tho

Preach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 7:46 PM, Pixelated Kunt said:

I feel like certain people that support these movements fail to understand the whole purpose

Black Lives matter doesn't mean other lives don't matter. It eradicates the white supremacy ideology and overt racism which means black lives don't matter in america

I can't deny the movement is kind of flawed tho

This. :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×