The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
i am chiron.

Kehlani | Nights Like This feat. Ty Dolla $ign | OUT NOW

1 hour ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

this better be good since it's produced by boi-1da

14 minutes ago, Barksdaleiv said:

YESSSSSSSS!! did not expect to get any new Kehlani until after the baby so this is a very welcomed surprise!

The visual looks high budget which isn't something she usually has. I'm looking forward to the album and for her to enhance her sound.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

The visual looks high budget which isn't something she usually has. I'm looking forward to the album and for her to enhance her sound.

i'm excited because all her videos are low budget and simplistic so maybe she's sort of stepping out of her comfort zone when it comes to her visual perspective

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

It's looks like Nights Like This might be featuring my fave Ty Daddy $ign :gaycat7:

Stay tuned.

Oh bitch!!

I will never get tired of him being featured on people's songs

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just watched the video and I appreciate that it actually has a concept but it was very "GIRL WTF did I just watch" I plan to watch again tho!

But on the flip side I loved the lyrics and the female pronouns! We're going from 20GAYTEEN to BI-NINETEEN :icant:

Glad to have new music from her tho! #StreamNightsLikeThis

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barksdaleiv said:

love this so much!!! plus a video of hers with a storyline and budget! YES!!

The fact that she included a vision of life with her daughter :trisha:

The concept wasn't a strong or cohesive one (to me) but I appreciate the effort to at least have one

A vocal and lyrical smash! Fave new release this weekend!  :ariicant: I kinda wish they would've held back on the video and give the song time to shine then teased the MV.

2 hours ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

A vocal and lyrical smash! Fave new release this weekend!  :ariicant: I kinda wish they would've held back on the video and give the song time to shine then teased the MV.

but if this is just a buzz single to get her name back out there i think its wise to throw it all out at aonce and then hopefully bring a bigger promo for the legit single

• Upvote 1