Sign in to follow this  
neonnights

Have you ever stayed in a hostel?

Have you? When I first began traveling, I was SHIT at budgeting (aka I blew all of my money on going out to ridiculously overpriced pubs/clubs/restaurants) and would have to spend some nights in some QUESTIONABLE places until I could make an acquaintance who could offer a room for rent until I moved on. The horror stories I could tell. :kelly:

And if you haven’t stayed in one, would you ever consider it? Some are better than others, but it’s definitely an...experience. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Yes, I was forced to go to a hostel with some guy named Jelani, I woke up butt naked in a dirty bed, I was 12 during that time. 

:umwat:

Disappointed but not surprised :iamdisgusted:

Some of y'all need to pull the stick out of your ass istg :whereisit:

We stayed in one for 3 nights in Madrid, but it was dirt cheap and bang in the middle of Madrid.

Ngl the first time I walked into the hostel I thought I was gonna get killed it gave me ISIS cave cell tease :kelly:

But there was this hot barister at this cafe across the street, I still think about him to this day :cry2:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Homojénik said:

Yes, I was forced to go to a hostel with some guy named Jelani, I woke up butt naked in a dirty bed, I was 12 during that time. 

:umwat:

Was there also a girl there sitting in the corner watching and fingering herself? I hear her name is Onika and she’s a terrible person :iamdisgusted: 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, NoRoachesZone said:

Was there also a girl there sitting in the corner watching and fingering herself? I hear her name is Onika and she’s a terrible person :iamdisgusted: 

YES, I remember she made her brother wear Swastika brooch when he began to his thing

:iamdisgusted:

8 hours ago, neonnights said:

Have you? When I first began traveling, I was SHIT at budgeting (aka I blew all of my money on going out to ridiculously overpriced pubs/clubs/restaurants) and would have to spend some nights in some QUESTIONABLE places until I could make an acquaintance who could offer a room for rent until I moved on. The horror stories I could tell. :kelly:

And if you haven’t stayed in one, would you ever consider it? Some are better than others, but it’s definitely an...experience. 

Yes, in many. 

• Upvote 1

They're really not that bad, I have stayed in many while travelling through Europe. Some of them have social events so they can be good for meeting people.

I stayed in one that BED BUGS in though and I got bites and that was not fun.

Also I may have had a 3DS stoled and leather jacket stolen in with literally 10 games with it in the case

I never found out what happened to it :'( 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Some of y'all need to pull the stick out of your ass istg :whereisit:

We stayed in one for 3 nights in Madrid, but it was dirt cheap and bang in the middle of Madrid.

Ngl the first time I walked into the hostel I thought I was gonna get killed it gave me ISIS cave cell tease :kelly:

But there was this hot barister at this cafe across the street, I still think about him to this day :cry2:

So did I. I was afraid to sleep with my back to the door, but after the first night ever being in one, I was fine and got used to it.

The only thing that was odd to me was that people would bang out in the open. There were plenty of private rooms and bathrooms, so it was just...their kink I guess. 

I met a hettie from New Zealand at one once, and he was such a fucking loser deadbeat. He was traveling instead of taking care of his kid but WHEW...he had my hole shaking.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Ronald McJackson said:

They're really not that bad, I have stayed in many while travelling through Europe. Some of them have social events so they can be good for meeting people.

I stayed in one that BED BUGS in though and I got bites and that was not fun.

Also I may have had a 3DS stoled and leather jacket stolen in with literally 10 games with it in the case

I never found out what happened to it :'( 

OMG. That’s my worst nightmare. 

I only ever take clothes with me, so I’ve never had to worry about valuables being stolen. The worst I ever lost was a t-shirt, but I could’ve just gotten drunk and misplaced it. I never leave anything behind in a room like my wallet, passport, anything I definitely need. Although I did misplace my passport after going out one night and thought I was gonna be stuck in a hellhole of a city forever 😂 the dramatics 

I've stayed once in Moscow's hostel, not far from center. I was expecting the worst, but ... it was cheap and unexpectly awsome, everything was clean and all the stuff was new and comfortable. Though there were 8 people sleeping in one room, but I was so tired and didn't really care

• Upvote 2