Sign in to follow this  
Smollett4Prison

How has your first week of 2019 been?

Terriable.  I've had 4 meltdowns already, been having nothing but surcidal thoughts, my bf fallen outta love with me so quick because of my mental illness right after I finally feel in love back.  I havent listen to music in 4 days because I been overly too depressed for that. And lost interest in Denis stoff and cop because I got no motivation or interest in anything. I'm at the worst place jve ever been.

2019 is worst fucking start I have ever had.

• Love 3

It hasn’t been terrible. It’s been good productive wise, but I’m on an emotional roller-fucking-coaster. I’m already planning a holiday. I need cock and a far far FAR AWAY destination to distract me from the overthinking I’m doing and the daily irritations of life that feel like they’re mounting.  

undefined

It’s been good. I graduated and cleaned my room from all evidence of school, although I have to wait till summer to get my degree. We also had a surprise party for my friend two days ago. My depression hasn’t hit yet but it’ll probably come. :paul:

It was pretty good so far, a new guy for me which is still on trail tbh. I got rid of my cold, got new glasses, so yeah. I am shocked it was so ok! 

• Upvote 2

It was decent (surprisingly) so that's a good sign. nothing much happened tho

but this week I broke up with my girlfriend few days ago after dating for 3 months now but we still cool. I learned that I only use relationships for my own comfort because of my fear of being alone and I don't want to continue because I don't to be the kind of person that uses anyone for myself but at the same time I do love her. being friends is the right relationship for us anyway because some people just aren't cut out to be your partner 

• Upvote 1