Sign in to follow this  
Burning Velvet

Witness vs Blackout: which breakdown era is better?

?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

12 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

blackout.

witness had it's highlights but besides the era being a mess, the only issue I had was the image. the hair wasn't a dealbreaker, i kinda like it, it's just the way she described the album that pissed me off

The lyric video for Chained was so weird. It put me off the song. Her visuals were all off this era. Didn't like the videos for Swish Swish or Bon Apetit. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

The lyric video for Chained was so weird. It put me off the song. Her visuals were all off this era. Didn't like the videos for Swish Swish or Bon Apetit. 

bon appetit was the only decent visual even tho It didn't fit the album's concept that katy went for (well all of her music videos tbh nnn)

the rest of her visuals are just plain trash 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

bon appetit was the only decent visual even tho It didn't fit the album's concept that katy went for (well all of her music videos tbh nnn)

the rest of her visuals are just plain trash 

I just didn't like the concept of the human being cooked LOL. I just found it weird and creepy. 

I also was grossed out by the pie at the end where you could see the feet coming out of it. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

Just because you haven’t heard a pop staple doesn’t mean you should choose trash over it :godisdisgusted:

I stan Katy though, and I'm the only one standing up for Witness :katyrun:  Should I give Blackout a listen?

• Upvote 1