The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Craig

Botney Needs To Be Put In A Retirement Home ASAP

Just watched the full ENIGMA show from a live stream... its honestly perfect.

She gave live vocals that sounded amazing, choreography that was on point, a story line, great costumes, amazing interludes, even good acting. I lauged, I cried, I got goosebumps... 

Botney could never do anything like that, and she's been chained to Vegas since her career died. Enigma out-everythinged BotBot. Is it time for Botney to retire? I think the fuck yes

:byefatty:

Spoiler

Infact, after watching Enigma, I think there is nobody that could rival Gaga. She literally set the bar way too high for these pop hoes

2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Someone's pressed about the Princess of Pop's success :demifat: She must be doing something right

Miss Ariana is the Pricess of Pop, why would I be pressed over Ari since I stan her? :demifat:

I stan talent, not a talentless fad

What really?

The only good thing about her residency was her live vocals and energy.
The whole residency is a rehash of Artrave and some ideas stolen from Kylie Minogue

Spoiler

The dancing was the usual Gaga dance..which means that it wasn't the tea..at all.

She had interesting props but I really expected something better.
JWT was much better.
I was even expecting holograms from this show...
And the acting? asdfsadfjgkasfhfdgklsahd

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Miss Ariana is the Pricess of Pop, why would I be pressed over Ari since I stan her? :demifat:

I stan talent, not a talentless fad

Princess of Pop is the last act to sell over 100 million albums :demifat: When will all those other fads

You don't stan talent because you're missing on Princess of Pop :demifat:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sonii said:

What really?

The only good thing about her residency was her live vocals and energy.
The whole residency is a rehash of Artrave and some ideas stolen from Kylie Minogue

Reveal hidden contents

The dancing was the usual Gaga dance..which means that it wasn't the tea..at all.

She had interesting props but I really expected something better.
JWT was much better.
I was even expecting holograms from this show...
And the acting? asdfsadfjgkasfhfdgklsahd

She didnt steal anything from Kylie :lmfao:

It was a combination of all her tours to be exact, with insane energy and amazing vocals. Her dancing was amazing as always, unlike Botney who rides a pole for 2 hours 

2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Princess of Pop is the last act to sell over 100 million albums :demifat: When will all those other fads

You don't stan talent because you're missing on Princess of Pop :demifat:

Botney cant do anything, shes just a bag of bones flopping around a stage like a fish out of water... what is the talent? Sales =/= talent lmao :demifat:

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

She didnt steal anything from Kylie :lmfao:

It was a combination of all her tours to be exact, with insane energy and amazing vocals. Her dancing was amazing as always, unlike Botney who rides a pole for 2 hours 

Her dancing was amazing as always? Are we talking about the same Gaga?
giphy.gif
I mean Britney has had lazy moments but her choreo was at least good...while Gaga's choreo is bad and she is even more wooden than Britney but without the breakdown or the several injuries to her knee:lmfao:

Like...she only had 1 good costume, the rest of it looked like this
Dvj4AgNU8AYjkgo.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • LOL 1

Botney cant do anything, shes just a bag of bones flopping around a stage like a fish out of water... what is the talent? Sales =/= talent lmao :demifat:

Idk, ask your faves, they stan her hard :demifat:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Idk, ask your faves, they stan her hard :demifat:

But I'm asking you cause you apparently stan talent... but since you cant answer it, I guess you agree with me

Thank u, next

5 minutes ago, Sonii said:

Her dancing was amazing as always? Are we talking about the same Gaga?
giphy.gif
I mean Britney has had lazy moments but her choreo was at least good...while Gaga's choreo is bad and she is even more wooden than Britney but without the breakdown or the several injuries to her knee:lmfao:

Like...she only had 1 good costume, the rest of it looked like this
Dvj4AgNU8AYjkgo.jpg

Britney's dancing has been... questionable for some time now

Yes Gaga has off days, but her dancing was on point at Enigma :cm:

But I'm asking you cause you apparently stan talent... but since you cant answer it, I guess you agree with me

Thank u, next

I'd spill all the tea but you'd ignore it because you're really biased, so I won't waste my time doing that :demifat:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Bling said:

I'd spill all the tea but you'd ignore it because you're really biased, so I won't waste my time doing that :demifat:

giphy.gif

Not really, the only tea that was spilled was in the OP and the fact that you agree that Botney has no talent except losing custody of her kids :byefatty:

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

Not really, the only tea that was spilled was in the OP and the fact that you agree that Botney has no talent except losing custody of her kids :byefatty:

Uh oh, we're crossing the line there :demifat:  Keep seething, she'll keep winning :demifat: Still outdoing your fave without having lifted a finger in a decade  :demifat:

• Upvote 2

She continues to do the least and STILL comfortably secure the bag.

People continue to pay to see her mime and dance about so she must be doing something right? A true icon.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Uh oh, we're crossing the line there :demifat:  Keep seething, she'll keep winning :demifat: Still outdoing your fave without having lifted a finger in a decade  :demifat:

How is she? Gloryhole did worse that Joanne :kelly: Methney stans are something else :lmfao:

3 minutes ago, rihce said:

She continues to do the least and STILL comfortably secure the bag.

People continue to pay to see her mime and dance about so she must be doing something right? A true icon.

People are insane paying money to see an over produced, over hyped mime artist :kelly: