Sign in to follow this  
New Beginnings

AirPods are for broke bitches

7 minutes ago, Flashing Lights said:

I know right? Arianators are fucking disgusting. :iamdisgusted:

I blocked that user over a month ago for mocking pedophilia but i see the message in your quote and the fats wasn’t intended or directed at actual obese people. If you read my posts in the fat shaming thread I said I was against it after seeing so many users offended 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Mocha said:

I blocked that user over a month ago for mocking pedophilia but i see the message in your quote and the fats wasn’t intended or directed at actual obese people. If you read my posts in the fat shaming thread I said I was against it after seeing so many users offended 

If you’re against it, why do it?

My beats I got from America were $400 ($700 in australia)  I'm trying to invest in ones that give very loud music sound because I'm half deaf but cant find any. Unless I wanna spend a grand?

My bf got me these great ones of $100 but they r are amazing on everything but my phone lol.

But I wouldnt even spend 20 on actual ear buds tho...wtf?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ronald HoHoHoSon said:

If you’re against it, why do it?

How are you going to denounce fatshaming (which doesn’t exist by the way, it’s a SJW construct :jan1:) yet have an avi of MJ with a child in front of him just to take a jab at his pedo accusations? You changed it to be festive or w/e but that doesn’t erase the past :rly:

Stay mad blessed sis

56 minutes ago, Mocha said:

How are you going to denounce fatshaming (which doesn’t exist by the way, it’s a SJW construct :jan1:) yet have an avi of MJ with a child in front of him just to take a jab at his pedo accusations? You changed it to be festive or w/e but that doesn’t erase the past :rly:

Stay mad blessed sis

The avatar has nothing to do with any accusations. It is just funny to see MJ mixed with Ronald McDonald. The kid is irrelevant. 

Fat shaming is a real thing and it hurts many people