Sign in to follow this  
New Beginnings

AirPods are for broke bitches

The amount of people I know IRL and on social media who have AirPods but literally have not a single cent to their name makes me kiiiii so much. It’s badically like people are buying them now to prove they’re not broke but it makes me think they are more broke now. And they’re only $200, I have $300 bose headphones :whereisit: 

• Upvote 3

That’s actually so true. I know so many wannabe stunt queens out here flashing their AirPods but can’t fill up their car tanks. :beautyisatalent:

• LOL 8

3 minutes ago, neonnights said:

That’s actually so true. I know so many wannabe stunt queens out here flashing their AirPods but can’t fill up their car tanks. :beautyisatalent:

A total darsaster :whereisit:

• LOL 3

24 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

AirPods look so fucking dumb :whereisit: Why don’t people invest in some actually good headphones instead? You get the apple earphones with the phone anyway :rip: 

Social media sheeple follow memes now...truly sad. Bose >>>

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dangerous Woman said:

AirPods look so fucking dumb :whereisit: Why don’t people invest in some actually good headphones instead? You get the apple earphones with the phone anyway :rip: 

you dumb bitch, why would you buy big ass headphones if you already have Apple earphones? First world problems I swear. People are STARVING around the world and you're here bitching because of airPods user I- so fucjking DUMB. log OUT

OT: no1curr about AirPods or whatever that shit is. My earbuds are working FINE.

49 minutes ago, Flashing Lights said:

you dumb bitch, why would you buy big ass headphones if you already have Apple earphones? First world problems I swear. People are STARVING around the world and you're here bitching because of airPods user I- so fucjking DUMB. log OUT

OT: no1curr about AirPods or whatever that shit is. My earbuds are working FINE.

Why would you buy AirPods (who can be more expensive than some headphones) when you already have the Apple earphones though? I was just saying if you’re gonna spend that amount of money, at least spend it on something of better quality. You’re the only dumb person here who lacks reading comprehension :rip: 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, unnecesSARAy said:

Social media sheeple follow memes now...truly sad. Bose >>>

Yep apparently apple is paying people to make memes about airpods being for rich people. And ofc the fats fall for it :whereisit:

3 minutes ago, Ronald HoHoHoSon said:

Excuse me, fat shaming is banned again. Using fats as a derogatory term is not ok, this discussion is not about weight, it is about rich and poor

I know right? Arianators are fucking disgusting. :iamdisgusted:

• Upvote 1