Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
King or Queen

Is Caution by Mariah Carey the biggest flop in recent years?

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, King or Queen said:

Just about. And the way the lambs dragged Christina. Liberation sold twice as much as Caution. Karma !!

Who else except me dragged it?) Why did you give me a plural form? :whereisit:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BurningUp98 said:

Who else except me dragged it?) Why did you give me a plural form? :whereisit:

 

No one was talking about you. Or this site. Lambs in general all over the internet did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

No one was talking about you. Or this site. Lambs in general all over the internet did. 

why does Mariah keep u pressedT? :laughcry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Albums are not the same as singles. Most people are not going to stream an hour long album.

Mariah didn’t promote AIWFCIY at all in the US, and only by a tour overseas this year. Your obsession with Mariah is scaring me.

You need to check out the UK top 20 this week and see how the Christmas songs feature. Mariah is the only one who promotes her Christmas music. 

Christmas songs slay at Christmas because of Christmas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

You need to check out the UK top 20 this week and see how the Christmas songs feature. Mariah is the only one who promotes her Christmas music. 

Christmas songs slay at Christmas because of Christmas. 

Can you explain how Mariah promotes AIWFCIY? Never heard of it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BurningUp98 said:

Can you explain how Mariah promotes AIWFCIY? Never heard of it

 

Her Xmas tour, Christmas interviews, via Twitter, Instagram, videos. Her team do heavy promotion on Spotify and other services. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Her Xmas tour, Christmas interviews, via Twitter, Instagram, videos. Her team do heavy promotion on Spotify and other services. 

Her Asia tour ended in early November.

You should know that UK isn't a part of Asia before posting it.

Last interviews were made to promote Caution album. Don't know about spotify, but on russian streaming service there is no promotion at all. Even for Caution album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BurningUp98 said:

Her Asia tour ended in early November.

You should know that UK isn't a part of Asia before posting it.

Last interviews were made to promote Caution album. Don't know about spotify, but on russian streaming service there is no promotion at all. Even for Caution album

She did a Christmas tour all over Europe. Keep Up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

She did a Christmas tour all over Europe. Keep Up. 

Billboard charts made in US. US isn't a part of Europe anyway, but she peaked there at #6. So she didn't make any promotion in this country

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BurningUp98 said:

Billboard charts made in US. US isn't a part of Europe anyway, but she peaked there at #6. So she didn't make any promotion in this country

 

Gurl you tried to be clever and were misinformed. Just sit this one out.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Gurl you tried to be clever and were misinformed. Just sit this one out.

You gave me the pseudo-facts without any proofs. If you're expecting me just to believe you, I tell you I won't 

P.S.: you indentify my gender in a wrong way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BurningUp98 said:

You gave me the pseudo-facts without any proofs. If you're expecting me just to believe you, I tell you I won't 

P.S.: you indentify my gender in a wrong way

As I said, better you sit this one out. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

As I said, better you sit this one out. 

Let me help you anyway, if you can't defend your point view.

Give me an example of US Xmas interwiew where she talks about this song or sings her live or give me a screenshot of Spotify's Xmas playlist where Mariah included.

If she sings AIFCIY once on Instagram - it's not a promotion at all.

If you can't stand your ground you'd better give up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BurningUp98 said:

Let me help you anyway, if you can't defend your point view.

Give me an example of US Xmas interwiew where she talks about this song or sings her live or give me a screenshot of Spotify's Xmas playlist where Mariah included.

If she sings AIFCIY once on Instagram - it's not a promotion at all.

If you can't stand your ground you'd better give up

LOL do you think I can actually be bothered to do any of that. 

Feel free to search on google or use Youtube if you are that interested. 

If not, just sit this one out. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

LOL do you think I can actually be bothered to do any of that. 

Feel free to search on google or use Youtube if you are that interested. 

If not, just sit this one out. 

You are trying to prove a lie. If you believe in fake news you'd better search it yourself and try to prove your point here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BurningUp98 said:

You are trying to prove a lie. If you believe in fake news you'd better search it yourself and try to prove your point here

 

You seem to be under the incorrect impression that I am in the slightest bit concerned about what you believe or what you don't believe.

The fact that you didn't even know there was a Christmas tour in Europe says it all. Thank you, Next. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BurningUp98 said:

You are trying to prove a lie. If you believe in fake news you'd better search it yourself and try to prove your point here

 

Yet he had time to bother looking up random reviews for Mariah’s albums :deadbanana2:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×