COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×
CREATE A LABEL IS BACK! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
King or Queen

Is Caution by Mariah Carey the biggest flop in recent years?

3 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Has a couple of decent tracks but certainly not the masterpiece lambs are claiming it to be. 

I think it's solid, same as Liberation

• Give a Cookie 1

2 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Lib has a couple decent tracks. That is it. 

Tbh I couldn't tell you what half of them sounded like because I already forgot :ravenknows: But I didn't hate listening to it my first time

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Tbh I couldn't tell you what half of them sounded like because I already forgot :ravenknows: But I didn't hate listening to it my first time

Fall in Line, Masochist, Pipe, Twice and Unless Its with you are decent. I haven't listened to it since it came out tbh

• Upvote 2
  • LOL 1

As mentioned before, albums by the great divas from the 90's and 00's are always going to be flops from now on :wendyw: We saw it with Glory, then Liberation and Caution. Just because they're flopping doesn't mean they're not good :gemma: 

and you WILL NOT attack someone like Mariah for being a flop when your fave's recent album debuted at #61 :eartha:

• Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

As mentioned before, albums by the great divas from the 90's and 00's are always going to be flops from now on :wendyw: We saw it with Glory, then Liberation and Caution. Just because they're flopping doesn't mean they're not good :gemma: 

and you WILL NOT attack someone like Mariah for being a flop when your fave's recent album debuted at #61 :eartha:

Attack is a little strong sis ! 

Don't forget Ariana is my queen ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

An arianator defending Mariah? I love Karen :paris:

lol .. you youngsters should THINK before you drag. mariah carey is a LEGEND and has NOTHING to prove anymore. She just broke a record on spotify without even lifting a finger. 

..  and you have zayn as your avi. didn't his latest album debut at #61? :lmfao:

• Upvote 1
  • LOL 1