The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
laracroftonline

Normani & Sam Smith | Dancing With A Stranger | Jan. 11, 2019

14 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

Normani's team are smart for releasing duets first.

RIGHT! I just really want it to be successful and it's smart cause Khalid helped get the young/urban audience (even though she had exposure from 5H) and Sam is gonna give us the white (let's just be honest) middle age to older audience + diversity with a LGBTQ+ crowd. All of this should work in her favor to make her interesting to every market! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barksdaleiv said:

that clip is gone I think :(

Label pulled it and suspended the account. We're trying to get it back since it's her largest fan account.

13 minutes ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

Label pulled it and suspended the account. We're trying to get it back since it's her largest fan account.

omg!! maybe they should finding who put the clip/ad on Spotify and cancelling them instead :beyr:

It wasn't a leak but a Spotify ad. But since the song hasn't released yet (maybe the add went live too early) they snatched down the update account for copyright.

The promotion and playlist support + the immediate radio impact :excited: if they put it on Today's Top Hits on Spotify with 22+ million followers then we got a hit!

and NormaniUpdate is back :party:Mani's team was able to help bring it back!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

fanpages need to be careful, twitter have become more strict with their copyright rules.

they will be back anyway since they can contact twitter and un-suspend it the next day since it was only for copyright but if you get 3 strikes then you're gone, period

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RainbowButterfly said:

I liked the song, it smells like a hit! :beybop:

But the single cover... um... :wtf:

Tragic :laughcry: but a BOP so I'll ignore it.