Sign in to follow this  
King or Queen

Hi

9 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Gurl all the bullying, off topic nonsense , down-voting and gloating came from you. So spare me the woe is me act. 

it's better to say that you're nonsense who keeps tryin' to humiliate Mariah and her fans

4 minutes ago, BurningUp98 said:

it's better to say that you're nonsense who keeps tryin' to humiliate Mariah and her fans

LOL the reach. Now stop derailing my welcome thread. This is not battlegrounds dahling. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

LOL the reach. Now stop derailing my welcome thread. This is not battlegrounds dahling. 

Now you keep on draggin me do telling me what to do, it's fact. I'm not your gurl, sis or even dahling, ok? Stop calling me like that

It's sad that you can't pay respect to others people opininons

I wish it would happen someday

Now you keep on draggin me do telling me what to do, it's fact. I'm not your gurl, sis or even dahling, ok? Stop calling me like that

It's sad that you can't pay respect to others people opininons

I wish it would happen someday

The irony. 

You didn't state opinions. You just stated incorrect things. Not the same dahling. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

The irony. 

You didn't state opinions. You just stated incorrect things. Not the same dahling. 

It's your opinion that the thins I've said are incorrect. You don't have a right to be mean if you think that someone is saying the incorrect things

You keep on calling me dahling, we aren't even close to friends.  I told you not to do this. You keep on attacking me. So don't be surpised if I downvote you, I'm not buying this shit

It's your opinion that the thins I've said are incorrect. You don't have a right to be mean if you think that someone is saying the incorrect things

You keep on calling me dahling, we aren't even close to friends.  I told you not to do this. You keep on attacking me. So don't be surpised if I downvote you, I'm not buying this shit

LOL still downvoting my posts. You stan for Mariah and you cannot even recognise one of her main sayings. Lighten up. 

And no, it is not my opinion. Most of the things you have said have simply been incorrect. Sorry. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/22/2018 at 6:40 AM, King or Queen said:

I am currently enjoying Queen Ariana and King Zayn but i enjoy a lot of artists. 

You need to be protected then, welcome to COP. <3 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Thank you ! Loving Icarus Falls !

Urw :hug:

what's your fav songs off the album? My essentials ATM are "All that", "there you are" and "insomnia". :myjam:

• Upvote 2