Sign in to follow this  
impossibleprincess

hii

1 hour ago, Roobz said:

Hi Victor, welcome on COP, hope you'll like it here! How old are you?

Thank you so much! I'm 23 years old :) 

1 hour ago, neonnights said:

Omg another Kylie stan! Welcome to the forum. Impossible Princess is Kylie’s best album, so you have taste. 

undefined

Yaas, always good to meet new Kylie stans! I love her Deconstruction eras tbh, though weirdly my favorite album of hers it's Let's Get to It lmao

26 minutes ago, Leona's Dupe said:

Welcome :kikiki: I believe that was me :tehe: 

Hope you get involved and have fun around here, always lots to do! 

Thank you! Whenever possible, please send me the link for this forum's discord! Whenever i'm not able to be here i'll try to interact more with people there.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, impossibleprincess said:

Yaas, always good to meet new Kylie stans! I love her Deconstruction eras tbh, though weirdly my favorite album of hers it's Let's Get to It lmao

Let’s Get to It is cute. Right Here, Right Now is a bop. I enjoy 1997-2003 Kylie the most. She was unstoppable, pumping out album after album. 

Say, you mentioned you collect music. So do I! I mostly collect CD and 12” singles. There’s a collector’s thread if you ever feel like showing off what you have. :) 

• Upvote 1

On 12/18/2018 at 4:18 PM, impossibleprincess said:

Hi there, 

my name is Victor and i'm from Brazil. I just joined the forum thanks to some admin that was doing some promo in the PopHatesFlops discord lmao.

My faves are Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Kylie Minogue. I also really adore the following UK groups: Take That, Sugababes/MKS and The Saturdays. I actually stan so many people, here's a few others: Charli XCX, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Colbie Caillat, Leona Lewis, Pixie Lott, Demi Lovato, Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne. There's also some artists i really despise but i'll save that so no one will hate me for now :jan1:

One of my hobbies is to collect CDs and DVDs but sadly i haven't been able to do that so much because there's less and less stuff being released physically here and the currency of the dollar and euro has been so expensive to import sooo, here's hoping that 2019 will be a better year for that!

If you want to ask something feel free to do so :) 

Omg, you love Take That, Sugababes and The Saturdays!

I love you, run away with me and lets have an amazing life together and have babies. You have taste sir <3<3<3 

You love the UK, you stan talent :nails: 

• Love 1

On 12/19/2018 at 3:00 PM, Craig said:

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FELLOW PIXIE LOTT STAN!! Welcome!

Also, what do you think of Lady Gaga?

Yaaas! Always amazing to find stans of this underrated legend.

I used to stan Gaga during The Fame but now i'm only a casual listener, tbh i haven't even watched ASIB yet :tehe:

On 12/19/2018 at 8:34 PM, Ronald HoHoHoSon said:

Omg, you love Take That, Sugababes and The Saturdays!

I love you, run away with me and lets have an amazing life together and have babies. You have taste sir <3<3<3 

You love the UK, you stan talent :nails: 

Wait, are you a Take That stan? In that case i totally accept the invitation, let's have the babies and educate then with the Progress Live DVD <3 What's your favorite era by them?

• Love 2

1 hour ago, impossibleprincess said:

I used to stan Gaga during The Fame but now i'm only a casual listener, tbh i haven't even watched ASIB yet :tehe:

Wait, are you a Take That stan? In that case i totally accept the invitation, let's have the babies and educate then with the Progress Live DVD <3 What's your favorite era by them?

UGH I have been WAITING on new music from Pixie, I loved Wont Forget You but I found it too short and it sounded like a demo... I miss her voice

ASIB is amazing, and the soundtrack is incredible... it may make you restan :wendydance:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, impossibleprincess said:

Yass, I love Take That. I am seeing them live for the first time next year. My favourite era is probably Circus as I love Up All Night, Said It All and Hold Up A Light. Progress is a close second, I loved having them all together again. How about you?

I enjoy all their music so it is hard to pick a favourite era/song etc, if you ask me in a few days my answer might be different lol.

My favourite video is These Days.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Craig said:

UGH I have been WAITING on new music from Pixie, I loved Wont Forget You but I found it too short and it sounded like a demo... I miss her voice

ASIB is amazing, and the soundtrack is incredible... it may make you restan :wendydance:

Yeah i loved Won't Forget You too but maybe it wasn't the right single choice. I'm pretty sure that she's done with 3Beat now though so i'm wondering what's next for her career.

I'll watch it eventually then! I remember checking some clips of the soundtrack and nothing really impressed me apart from some random generic bops, but maybe when i get into the story i'll feel different about it. The truth is that when there was that ugly feud between xtina and gaga stans back in 2010 i really lost my love for her even though now i see that it wasn't her fault at all :rip:

3 hours ago, Ronald HoHoHoSon said:

Yass, I love Take That. I am seeing them live for the first time next year. My favourite era is probably Circus as I love Up All Night, Said It All and Hold Up A Light. Progress is a close second, I loved having them all together again. How about you?

I enjoy all their music so it is hard to pick a favourite era/song etc, if you ask me in a few days my answer might be different lol.

My favourite video is These Days.

I wish i could say the same, sadly i won't be able to travel and watch them as i've been planning to. Obviously it will be another amazing tour! And yeah i get you, they are my favorite band so i like all the albums, though my favorite for sure is Beautiful World. I'd rank them as BW>III>Progress>The Circus>Wonderland>Everything Changes>TT&Party>Nobody Else.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, impossibleprincess said:

Yeah i loved Won't Forget You too but maybe it wasn't the right single choice. I'm pretty sure that she's done with 3Beat now though so i'm wondering what's next for her career.

I'll watch it eventually then! I remember checking some clips of the soundtrack and nothing really impressed me apart from some random generic bops, but maybe when i get into the story i'll feel different about it. The truth is that when there was that ugly feud between xtina and gaga stans back in 2010 i really lost my love for her even though now i see that it wasn't her fault at all :rip:

Has she left 3Beat?  They have a lot of dance and hip-hop artists so maybe it was the wrong label for her... I hope to see more of her in 2019

The soundtrack is amazing! The 'pop bops' are generic and meant to be that way. But the ballads are amazing, and Shallow is incredible. People were comparing 'I'll Never Love Again' to Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. The soundtrack is meant to tell the story, and you'll understand it more when you watch the movie :aribop:

I never knew about the feud between Xtina and Gaga stans, I like both but stan Gaga