Sign in to follow this  
laracroftonline

Fleur East | Favourite Thing | Jan 13.

3 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

She isn't a huge artist hence why they dropped her, and the artists never say there dropped either so I don't blame you for not knowing :rip:

Fair enough :rip: 

Sax was fairly big though at the same time. I don't know if anything else did as well? 

5 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Yeah Sax was huge in the UK but she didn't have anymore charted singles after that :rip: her album was so good 

Honestly? I never listened to it. I've heard of it on other sites (Which I don't really use since I got banned on them), but apart from Sax? Never listened to any more of her songs. 

7 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Honestly? I never listened to it. I've heard of it on other sites (Which I don't really use since I got banned on them), but apart from Sax? Never listened to any more of her songs. 

Ohhh bitchhh you really need to listen to it, especially the first half of the album it's nothing but bops, Kitchen, Paris, Tears Will Dry etc. I'm gonna listen to it again it's so good :cry2:

3 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Ohhh bitchhh you really need to listen to it, especially the first half of the album it's nothing but bops, Kitchen, Paris, Tears Will Dry etc. I'm gonna listen to it again it's so good :cry2:

I'll go do that later. I have heard a couple of her unreleased tracks (Forgot the names), and they were pretty good honestly. 

• Upvote 1