Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Is “blackfishing” really an issue?

2 minutes ago, LiLo said:

Michael Jackson had vitiligo - a skin disease that turned himself white. He bleached his skin so it would match and he wouldn’t have random white patches :whereisit:

Didn't a model have that or what just birth mark?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mocha said:

The way my posts get deleted and I collect wp's everytime I spill tea 

tumblr_m748diu4l11r5pqyyo1_250.gif 

You made a personal insultx. You knew you would be warned. If you complain about it I’ll expose it in a status and then give you more WPs. Don’t try it I’m in a foul mood.

• Surprised 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostface Killer said:

You made a personal insultx. You knew you would be warned. If you complain about it I’ll expose it in a status and then give you more WPs. Don’t try it I’m in a foul mood.

You're always in a foul mood 

I've already been warned so you can't give me more WPs because you'd break your own rules

tumblr_m748diu4l11r5pqyyo1_250.gif 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

Because wearing someone else's culture as a costume at your convenience is disrespectful and offensive.

I'll give you an example Rachel Dolezal who did tan her skin, change her hair and pretended to be a black woman for 15+ years. Working in historically black schools, adopting black children and even worked for the NAACP. No one questioned her because there is no one version of blackness and people assumed she was a fair skinned black woman but she's white. Even her parents called her out for her lies and deception. Not only is what she did horrible but by pretending to be someone else she took opportunities and experiences from actual black people.

Okay I understand it’s not okay in cases like that, when people pretend to be black. But if someone does it because I think it looks good, but not with the intent to make anyone think that they’re black, I don’t get what’s so wrong with it

12 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

Okay I understand it’s not okay in cases like that, when people pretend to be black. But if someone does it because I think it looks good, but not with the intent to make anyone think that they’re black, I don’t get what’s so wrong with it

I honestly don't think (at this time) that her intention is to "be black" we all know she's Italian but she looks and sounds alot different then her Disney days and the bronzed skin and urban vernacular is slightly cringy.

But I still like her and this might just be a weird/unintentional phase for her. 

4 hours ago, Ghostface Killer said:

Black fishing it utterly disgusting and anyone who supports it is a white supremacist 

I assume you are saying this to mock typical SJw replies ???

Ariana is from a minority group anyway 

Her whiny pop songs come across as more of a basic white bitch 

Tanning is a multi million dollar industry 

3 minutes ago, Ronald McJackson said:

I assume you are saying this to mock typical SJw replies ???

Ariana is from a minority group anyway 

Her whiny pop songs come across as more of a basic white bitch 

Tanning is a multi million dollar industry 

Ariana is not from a minority group. Just because Grande sounds like a minority last name doesn’t mean it is :icant:

18 minutes ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

I honestly don't think (at this time) that her intention is to "be black" we all know she's Italian but she looks and sounds alot different then her Disney days and the bronzed skin and urban vernacular is slightly cringy.

But I still like her and this might just be a weird/unintentional phase for her. 

Im not talking about Ariana in particular 

Guest RadarOutsold
23 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

They're so vile :iamdisgusted:

We should make it a RULE that all Arianators get a PERMABAN!!!

Oh I found it

1 hour ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

They're so vile :iamdisgusted:

We should make it a RULE that all Arianators get a PERMABAN!!!

yes anyone with an Ariana avi or stanbadge should get an automatic permaban 

Image result for oprah atrl

• Upvote 2