bluegaga622

My intro

Hi my name is Josiah, but a lot of my friends just call me by my middle name Blue. I’m from Ohio in the U.S. Ohio’s not a very fun place but it is beautiful in a simplistic way. I stan Lady Gaga the most, but I have a general love for pop music and I can get into about anyone. I love singing, dancing, playing piano, hanging out with friends, theater, and playing Nintendo games with my best friend Sarah. My Instagram handle is @ hoesiahblue11 if you wanna follow it. Thank you for welcoming me into Church of Pop and I hope you all have a wonderful day.
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

He isn't, I have my sources :wendy27:  so don't worry

OT: Welcome to CoP, I hope you like it here better than GGD :wendy5:

Whew he’s from GGD? Welcome to a forum that’s not filled with Gaga-obsessed toddlers :gaycat6:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

@Oh My Gaga  GGD is slowly dying imo, the mods are too strict and its filled with nonsensical toxic teens... most of the iconic members are either banned or have left. I still keep an eye out there even though I'm banned

Eh it’s not dead maybe less active than it used to be... it just pisses me off that you can’t say anything remotely negative about Gaga there cos someone’s gonna have a huge meltdown and leave the forum cause “people are so negative :(“ 

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone. I left Gaga daily because it felt toxic and I didn’t feel comfortable being myself there. All the fun members were banned and it just got boring as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

@Oh My Gaga  GGD is slowly dying imo, the mods are too strict and its filled with nonsensical toxic teens... most of the iconic members are either banned or have left. I still keep an eye out there even though I'm banned

How do y'all even manage to get banned there? Aren't ALL of you are gaga stans? :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

How do y'all even manage to get banned there? Aren't ALL of you are gaga stans? :rip: 

I got a WP for telling someone to get their facts right :rip: apparently that’s considered a personal attack there. And calling singers names is also warnable :cm: 

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Not all of us agree with every single thing she does, and not everyone agrees with each other :cm:  The mods are too strict and you basically cant drag anyone without getting warning points. You cant have a negative opinion on anything Gaga does or you'll get warning points

Its a mess